If you are a user of an android phone then you would know this very well that Google application plays an active role in the functioning of the Google account. But often there are people who end up forgetting the password of their Google account and eventually need to reset it.
And hence to make the account more secure and updated, there is an updated feature on the Google known by the name of Factory reset protection. But the things make more serious if the user happens to forget the password and the username that was used to for signing up for the account.
Removing the Google FRP Lock for the Bypass Verification
To recover the lost Google account and to make sure that users are not facing any issue, one can make the Google bypass verification. To find more about how do I bypass Google verification, follow the below givens steps.
1.First of all go to the Google settings of the account and then navigate to the cloud and accounts.
2.Now moving from here, you will tap on the accounts section and then find select the Google account.
3.Now tap on the settings of the remove account followed by confirming the pop that you want to remove the account or not.
Doing the Bypass verification with the help of the android device resetting
While trying to find out how do I bypass Google verification after factory reset, if the above steps don’t work then one can easily take the help of this alternative which is equally effective.
1.Start with going ahead with the device reset process. Now tap on the section of Google verification and then press the back option to be able to get the wireless network selection screen.
2.Now tap on add network option followed by entering the series of letters in the SSID box.
3.Next press and hold the strings that you just entered to highlight it and then tap on the share option that you will find in the menu section of the account.
4.Now move to the Gmail section from the list of sharing options and then press on the notification tab followed by the app settings.
5.Tap on the three dot menu that appears in the upper right corner and then you can go to the next page and select account.
6.Once prompted, move to the settings corner.
7.Choose the backup and reset followed by the factory reset settings option in the settings menu. And you are done with the updated changes!
Read Also: How Do I Verify My Identity on Google?
How to remove the Google verification without during the setup of account
1.First of all do the Factory reset settings and then go to the general management or settings option.
2.Now from here, follow the normal setup process followed by the option of connect to Wi-Fi.
3.Next move on to the text box of the Wi-Fi section and then a keyboard will be displayed and then press and hold the space bar.
4.Select English option followed by the tapping on symbol section.
5.Now, select Google keyboard settings and then tap on help and Feedback.
6.Choose search Google and then send results from keyboard.
7.Move to the setting gear icon, choose backup and reset followed by Factory and reset.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android Phone?
We require a Google account to activate any Android device. At the same time, we need to get all the relevant knowledge about factory reset protection that adds extra security for our Android devices. If you forget the name or password associated with your Google account to activate your Android device, in that case, you can use the factory reset method to activate your device again.
In this article, you will learn about the details of How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android Phone.
Stick to the page and read till the end to fetch all the relevant information.
What are the steps to bypass verification by resetting your Android device?
Here are the steps to bypass verification by resetting your Android device:
- You need to start with the device reset process and when you get to the Google account verification part, you need to press the back option.
- On the second note, you need to select the add network option. You need to enter the string of random letters in the SSID textbox.
- Now you need to press and hold entertain the SSID and tap on the share menu.
- Next, you need to go to the notification option and then go to App settings.
- Select the menu option and then select Account.
- Once you go to the settings option, you need to choose the backup and reset option and then you can go for factory data reset from the settings menu itself.
This is everything you need to learn about the steps that you need to follow to bypass Google account verification on an Android phone. Next in this article, you are going to read about your query: How to Bypass Google Account Verification using an APK Tool.
What are the steps to bypass Google account verification using an APK tool?
The process is quite simple if you follow the below-mentioned steps in the same order as they are written:
- On the first note, you need to select the APK program that you want to use as you have a lot of options to choose from.
- In the next that you are supposed to download the FRP bypass tool to a USB drive. You can also do this if you have a personal computer to complete the process.
- Once you end up the download process, you need to connect the USB drive to your mobile using an OTG cable.
- Once you are done with the installation process you have to request access to your device setting so that you can make the necessary modifications that are required to bypass your Google account.
This is how you can bypass the Google account verification using an APK tool.
Furthermore, in this article, you will read about your query: How to remove Google Account Verification during setup?
What are the steps to remove Google account verification during the setup?
If you want to remove the Google account verification from the set up then you need to read the following steps:
- If you take out the FRP protection from your device it might be the quickest method to remove the Google account verification.
- Then you need to approach settings. You need to select Cloud and Accounts.
- The next step is to type on accounts and find your Google account.
- In the end, you need to tap on remove the account if you want to remove the account.
This is everything that you need to know about Google Account Verification and Factory Reset Process. Feel free to get in touch with the executives so that you can through the queries.