Check out the simple procedure to configure the junk email settings for SBCGlobal mail
SBCGlobal.net, as you might know, is a popular webmail service offered by AT&T, which is used by thousands of people to perform their routine email activities. Besides, the developers have even introduced some additional features in the email application to make the routine activities simpler.
Indeed, SBCGlobal.net is known for its best services, but there are a few users who have encountered an issue its services like issues related to junk emails. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed in time by making changes to SBCGlobal.net spam filter settings.
Besides, for the users who are not aware of the procedure here, they will be offered the steps that one can follow to resolve this issue junk email related issue in time.
Managing junk emails
Well, managing junk email is really simple. The user can either follow the configuration steps or simply report the issue by visiting the official website of AT&T. Moreover, while reporting the issue, the user can even specify the mode for managing the spam emails.
Further, for the users who have a query on How to configure junk mail in SBCGlobal mail, they can follow the instructions provided to quickly resolve junk email related issue in time.
Configuring Junk Emails in SBCGlobal Mail
Note: By following this process, the user can even display the images for the spam emails.
• For this process, the user needs to log in to their SBCGlobal.net account.
• Further, the user is required to select the Mail option under the gear option.
• Now, the user needs to select the General option and click on the menu option under the Spam protection section.
• And in this way, the user can easily create spam email settings for their SBCGlobal.net mail.
• Then, the user is required to click on the Save option to save the changes.
How To Report SBCGlobal.net Spam Email?
Besides, for the users who wish to report particular emails are required to follow the given steps:
• For this process, the user is required to launch the AT&T website.
• Further, the user needs to click on the Inbox option and select the Spam option from the drop-down menu.
• After that, the user is required to click on the Report Spam option.
And in this way, with the help of the user can easily remove the spam emails from their account using the SBCGlobal spam email setting. Besides, the users who wish to block the particular email addresses here, are the steps that one can follow.
Blocking particular email address from SBCGlobal.net account
• For this process, the user needs to click on the Gear option and navigate the email account page.
• In the advanced options, select blocked addresses option.
• Further, the user needs to provide the email addresses that they wish to block.
• After that, the user is required to click on the Save option.
In case, if the user still has any queries or have issues with the spam email settings one can contact the support for required help and effectively manage spam email.