Check out the Detailed Guide To Unlock Facebook Account without using ID Proof
Facebook is one of the popular social media platforms that let users reach out to loved ones and people located at far-off places. Moreover, the users even make use of this service to boost their business and reach out to potential buyers. Hence, with such great services offered by Facebook, it becomes essential for the users to boost the security of the account.
Besides, to ensure that the users don't lose access to their Facebook account, the service providers have introduced various security options that one can opt for their account. Still, there are times when users might face Facebook account is locked problem. Luckily, for the users who are facing this problem, the particular issue can be fixed in time by using the quick steps mentioned in this article.
Reasons Behind the Facebook Account is Locked or Disabled
Well, multiple reasons can lead to an account lock issue with Facebook, but in most cases, this issue arises when the user breaches the defined terms and conditions. Still, to help users get a clear idea, here are some of the reasons that can lead to this account lock issue.
- Unusual login to the Facebook account
- Posts, videos posted on Facebook that breaches the terms and conditions
- User making use of fake name and account
- Violation of any of the community standards
- Use of fake photos
- Performing unusual activities on the account
- Promoting and sharing things not permitted under Facebook terms and conditions
Thus, these are the few reasons that can lead to a locked account issue. However, some users are looking for solutions on How can I unlock my Facebook account without ID proof, then one can check out the quick steps discussed in this article and manage their account activities in time.
Resolving Facebook Account Locked issue without using ID Proof
If your Facebook account is blocked then, there is no way to restore access to the account. However, for the users who believe that they have no breached any of the terms and conditions, then the user can submit an appeal without making use of ID proof.
And for the users who are not aware of the process, they can check out the quick steps to Recover Locked Facebook Account process mentioned in this article and manage the account activities in time.
- Begin the process by visiting the official help page of Facebook and open the disabled accounts page.
- On the particular page, click on use this form to review the account.
- Mention the login email id and phone number used for accessing the account.
- Then, mention the full name mentioned on the Facebook account.
- Further, select the files or photos and click on the Submit button and proceed.
- If the request is submitted, the user will be provided with an email from Facebook to reset the account password.
- And then, the user can create a new password for the Facebook account and unlock their Facebook account.
Thus, this the detailed procedure on How can I unlock my Facebook account without ID proof. Still, if the user has any queries, they can feel free to reach out to the Facebook help center for assistance and manage their account activities in time.
Learn the procedure to get your identity verified on Facebook?
If you want to verify your identity on Facebook, you can do so by filling the verification request form in a very convenient way. If you are wondering how to verify your identity on Facebook, you can follow the procedure mentioned below.
- First and foremost, you must go to Facebook's official website to access the verification request form
- Once the verification request form is open, you must select between the page and profile options for the type of verification you need for your Facebook account
- After that, you must pick a particular category for your Facebook page or profile, which includes a range of choices such as sports, news/media, fashion, music, and so on
- Then choose a file attachment of your identification proof after entering your country name that Facebook would need as evidence in order to validate your Page or profile
- After that, you must persuade Facebook why your page or profile should be verified by providing a compelling explanation that justifies your need for it
- Then you can add information about your other social media accounts which you think Facebook should know about to take in consideration
- You can also add any additional comments, which are entirely optional, before submitting your identity request form after all of the information have been filled out
- After submitting your request for Facebook page or profile verification, you'll be notified via Facebook if you've been approved or denied within a certain timeframe
What is the time it takes for Facebook to verify your identity?
If you would like to know how long it takes Facebook to verify your ID after you submit the form, you can get the answers from the points mentioned below.
- Facebook does not have a set timeline in which you can expect to receive a response for identity verification; it could take as little as 48 hours or as long as 45 days or more.
If your request for verifying your page of profile on Facebook got rejected, you must not lose all the hope as you can re-apply for the same in 30 days by including any additional details that you feel will support you in your application. Furthermore, you can get more support from Facebook by contacting their customer service center for any additional assistance that you need.