Facebook Account Disabled
Facebook craze is increasing and present in all groups of population. But there are many things which lead to problems while operating it. One of the issue is the Facebook account disabled and it has become a common problem faced by the users. But how to deal with the issue? In this article we will see the solutions related to the disabled Facebook account .The Main area of this article is recovering & reactivating the disabled Facebook account.
Different Cases of Disabled Facebook Account:
- In the case if you deactivate your Facebook account then within the timeline of 14 days you can cancel its deletion. But one thing is important to consider that after the period of 14 days there is no way of restoring the account.
- If the account has been disabled by Facebook you have to make a request to Facebook.com and depending upon the reason Facebook may also never restore your account.
- The last resort is king the new account and forgetting the old one
Detailed Procedure of Recovering the Account Deactivated by the person itself:
As we know that operating Facebook account become Monotonous and users deactivate their account for some days. These can be many reasons. But in this case the process of recovery is easy & user-friendly. Let us see;
- Always Keep in mind that if you want to save your Facebook account from permanent deletion then login prior to the starting 14 days.
- After the period of 14 days there will be no other method of restoring it.
- Login to your account after entering your credentials.
- If the account was put up for deletion then two options will come in front of you: either confirm deletion or cancel deletion. Tap on cancel deletion.
- After tapping on cancel deletion your account has been saved and it will return to normal.
Reasons for Disabling The Account by Facebook:
Let us see the Reasons for disabled Facebook Account-
- You are using a fake name.
- You are impersonating someone.
- You are posting the content which is not allowed according to the terms & conditions of Facebook.
- You are contacting people for harassment. advertisement, promoting, dating or other which is not allowed according to Facebook rules.
Let us find the answer of How to find out the account has been disabled login with your credentials if the social media giant has disabled your account then you will see the “Disabled Account”. Calm down at this point you can file an appeal to Facebook by going to the appeal section.
Let us see the process-
- Firstly go to the appeal action of Facebook.
- The section will demand a picture copy of your ID so be reared with.
- Then go to the additional info section and give your details of appeal.
- After that wait for a response from Facebook.
- Your account may be reactivated or remain permanently disabled.
Step By Step Guide To Reactivate Disabled Facebook Account
If you are a regular user of Facebook and recently you got stuck in a situation where you found yourself trying to reactivate your account because your Facebook account disabled due to your own faults. No worries, you can get a resolution to a situation like this as well with the help of the below mentioned points;
How Do I Get my Disabled Facebook Account Back
If you wish to get back your disabled account, you can do so with the help of the below mentioned points;
Well there are two cases when your Facebook account can get disabled like;
- Temporary account disabled
- Permanent account disabled
The only way through which you can reactivate your disabled account is by filling up two forms;
Form 1 which will ask you to input your personal details.
Form 2 will ask you to input the credentials of the documents which will state that the account belongs to you.
Make sure that you provide all the correct and relevant information for the same.
Therefore, with the help of the above mentioned points one can easily figure out a resolution to the query of How do I get my disabled Facebook account back in a hassle free and timely manner.
How Long Does It Take for Facebook To Reactivate my Disabled Account
If you are worried that how much time taking is the procedure of reactivating your account then the below mentioned points will help you with the same;
- It may take up to 7 days for your account to get reactivated.
- You don’t have to do a thing after filling up the form and sending it over to the team of Facebook.
- Just check your registered email address for any mails you receive regarding your Facebook account.
- If you have already submitted the form, do not fill and submit it again and again because it will just create a situation full of havoc.
- You just have to keep patience for a week because the procedure can take up to a week’s time.
Thus, the above mentioned points will help you to get a crystal clear understanding on the topic of How long does it take for Facebook to reactivate my disabled account and you can then easily access your lost account.
Procedure after Reactivation
If your account gets reactivated, make sure to update all the necessary information on your account as sometimes the information might not be complete thus it can result in a problematic situation if your details are not updated and you are trying to access your Facebook account. Not only the details but make every necessary change to your account and add all the necessary additional details so that you do not have to go through a complex situation again.
In this article we have seen the answer of How can I Recover my disabled Facebook Account. We also see various reasons for the disabling of the account. If you have further queries then contact the Facebook Live Chat Support.