SBC Global helps the user use these tools in daily life for email services in which you can easily send & receive emails with ease & comfort. But sometimes, users cannot get access to their SBC Global account, so then, in that case, you should go for the account recovery or password reset option.
But before that, you should go through some common issues that will provide you with the information about Why am I not getting my SBCGlobal email, so that you will get a good overview of it & can resolve it by following the same.
Why SBCGlobal.net not Receiving and Sending Emails?
The Following are the causes for SBCGlobal can't send & receive emails error:
- The server around your area could be down
- The server address could be misleading or wrongly entered
- It may be wrong credentials that the user for accessing their account enters
- The space within SBC Global account must be insufficient while operating
- By mistake, you have blocked the sender's email & it is might be creating receiving issues of mails.
Why Can't I Access my SBCGlobal Email?
The most common issue because the user is not able to get access to SBC Global email could be the wrong credentials that are in use, like username & password. Because sometimes when a user enters the incorrect email address or password for login or sign in, then SBC Global email stops this activity & the user cannot access their account.
So, if you need to know Why can't i access my Sbcglobal email, then you should visit the official website of SBC Global & you will surely know about reasons for not getting access, or you may also approach a customer care representative from SBC Global support team for help & guidance & their services are active 24*7 for helping customers instantly with appropriate solution tips & methods.
What Is SBCGlobal net email settings?
Now, if you want to know about the SBC Global email settings, then you need to have some simple settings for Sbcglobal net email settings, & to learn about the settings, you should go through these below-mentioned points;
- Server: imap.mail.att.net
- Port: 993
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Your password.
- Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Security: SSL/TLS
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Your password.
How To Fix SBCGlobal not Working?
As we can see, various common issues stop users from getting access to their SBC Global account. In that scenario, you must know about how to fix Sbcglobal not working because recovering your SBC Global email will help you & you can very smoothly operate emails.
The following are the fixes or the solutions to make SBCGlobal email work again;
- First of all, check your internet connection
- Constantly update & optimize the browser for proper functioning
- Be aware of correct credentials & enter appropriate credential information
- Also, you need to check the email settings
- Also, enter correct configuration settings into SBC Global email
- Lastly, you should recover your hacked account.
Why is SBCGlobal Email Failing to work on iPhone?
SBCGlobal email service is one of the popular email services known for offering the best services to its users. However, due to some technical glitches, there are chances that users might fail to access the email service on their iPhones.
Reasons for SBCGlobal email failing to work on iPhone
Users who are wondering about the possible reasons on Why is my SBCGlobal email not working on my iPhone, can check out the list of the reasons shared below to resolve the email issues quickly.
- An old iOS is installed on the iPhone
- Issues with iOS of the device
- Network outage
- SBCGlobal email account is configured with incorrect settings
- Storage issues
- Internet connectivity issues
So, these are the possible reasons that can lead to issues while accessing SBCGlobal email services on iPhone. But, one can resolve this issue by using a stable internet connection and configuring the SBCGlobal services properly.
How to resolve the SBCGlobal Account not working on Android?
For the users finding solutions to resolve SBCGlobal Email not working on Android, they can go through some of the solutions listed below to manage their email settings in time to access uninterrupted services.
- Initially, the users can try to reboot the device and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the email issue persists, then the user can uninstall and re-install the SBCGlobal email application.
- The user needs to ensure that their Android device is connected to a stable internet connection.
Verify the IMAP settings for the SBCGlobal account on iPhone:
- Set incoming server as mail.yahoo.com with incoming port 993.
- Set the SSL requirement to Yes and proceed.
- Further, the user can set the outgoing server as mail.yahoo.com with outgoing port 465 or 587.
- And then, the user can set the SSL and authentication requirement to Yes.
How can users fix SBCGlobal Email not Working on the Outlook issue?
Users who fail to link their SBCGlobal email with Outlook can quickly resolve this issue by using the steps shared below. However, for users who require more assistance on SBCGlobal Email not working on Outlook, then the user can contact customer service.
- Begin the process by removing the SBCGlobal account from the Outlook server.
- Then, the user can again access the Outlook account and click on the File tab.
- Now, users can click on the account settings option and click on Email and add a new account.
- Then, the user can provide the email details and proceed to configure the server settings.
- After that, the user can set the outgoing server as smtp.mail.att.net and the outgoing server as imap.mail.att.net.
- Then, set the incoming and outgoing ports as 993 and 465.
- After that, the user can save the settings.
What are the POP3 Email Settings for the SBCGlobal Email Account?
Users wondering What are the pop settings for SBCGlobal net, then the user can go through the details shared below and manage their email settings.
Incoming server: pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
Incoming port: 995 or 993
Outgoing server: smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
Outgoing port: 465 or 587
Still, if the user has queries regarding POP3 server settings for the SBCGlobal account, then one can contact customer service for assistance.