Do you want to reset or change your AOL mail password? If, yes then this guide is sure;y going to help you do that in an easy way and that too within no time. If you have lost access to your AOL account then you need to reset your account password to get the access for your account. If you just wish to change your account password for security reasons then you just need to simply follow the AOL password change procedure to do that.
You should change your AOL mail account password frequently to keep your account safe and secure. Changing a password protects your account from getting hacked and saves your important data that your AOL account is carrying.
How to Change AOL Password on iPhone?
To change your AOL account password, you can follow the steps given below:
- To change your AOL password on your iPhone, you first need to head over to the AOL application on your iPhone.
- Now, if your AOL account is not logged in then use your login credentials of your AOL account to log in to your account.
- After logging in to your AOL account, head over to the Manage your Account section.
- Now, click on the Account Security option.
- Under the Account Security, find and click on the Change Password option.
- Now, you will be asked to type a new password for your AOL account. You need to enter a new password on the given space. Try to make your AOL account password strong by using characters and symbols in it.
- Now, confirm your AOL account password by entering it again in the space given.
Complete the AOL account password change procedure by clicking on the Continue button. Now, to check whether the password is successfully changed or not, try logging in to your AOL account using your new password.
How do I reset my AOL mail on my iPhone?
If you have lost access to your AOL account, then you can recover your account by resetting the AOL account password. To reset the AOL account password, you can follow the steps given below:
- To reset your account password, you first need to go to the login page of AOL.
- Now, enter your AOL account username and move to the password section.
- Here, you need to click on the Forgot Password option which will redirect you to the AOL account verification section.
- Now you need to verify your AOL mail account using a recovery email, phone number or by answering security questions.
- After verifying your AOL account, you need to reset your account password by entering a new password for your account and then confirm it by entering the AOL account new password again.
After resetting your AOL account password, you can try logging in to your AOL email account, using your new password. If you are not able to reset your AOL account password or still have this query, how to Change AOL Password on iPhone? Then you can contact the AOL customer care service to get immediate assiatance on this.