Gmail is the service through which users can very smoothly send & receive emails without any hustler or issue. Gmail has been emerging as one of the most useful & helpful tools that make the user get rid of the issue of data loss or any other trouble. Gmail is one of the best free email services, that is provided by Google. Within Gmail users can easily create many accounts.
How Can I Find my Gmail Phone Number?
Now in some scenarios, the user is not able to find the phone number that is linked or that is for Gmail recovery. Then in that case you should know that How can I find my Gmail phone number so that without any hindrance one can easily get to know how to find my Gmail phone number.
So, for that help & assistance, you need to follow these below mentioned easy & simple steps to get help;
- At first, you have to open Gmail from gmail.com & then login into your account on your PC
- Then on the Gmail page top right corner click on the gear icon so to access the settings menu
- Now just click on the settings option
- Then you have to click the accounts & imports tab on the top of the screen
- Now you click on other Google account settings, this opens your account settings
- After that click on personal information on the left-hand side
- Now just click on your phone number under the contact information
- Now click on the arrow next to your phone number on the next page
- There click on the pencil icon so to edit the current phone.
And, if in case you need to update then you can also go for the update part for your phone number with the above steps that you get into the gmail.com page. Therefore through these above-mentioned steps, you can know how to Find Gmail Accounts Linked Phone Number, so that you can get it you can do settings accordingly.
How to Find Gmail Accounts Linked Email Ids?
Now, sometimes in other situations, it comes out that users need to Find Gmail Accounts Linked Email Ids, so that they can easily find their email ids that are linked to their accounts.
Then you should follow these below-mentioned steps that are helping hand to provide you knowledge & information;
- At first visit the Gmail account page & on the welcome screen get to the option to recover the username of your Gmail account with the help of recovery details there you have to enter the associated phone number or the email address & then click on next
- On the next window, you have to enter the exact first name & last name in the corresponding text box
- Google will check the database & if it finds your information provided you as correct, then you will be getting a verification code to your entered recovery phone number or email address
- Then just enter the code into the text box
- At last, you will get here get all your Gmail accounts that are having the same recovery details & the same first & last name.
How do I Recover My Gmail Account if I Lost My Phone Number?
Following are the Steps Through which one Can recover their Gmail Account if lost my Phone Number
If My Phone was Stolen or Lost,
- One has to Sign- into the account with your username and password.
- On the verification, Code challenge page, click More options.
- Click get help to request google help.
- You will then need to fill out an account recovery form to verify you are authorized to access the account
How Long it Takes to Recover a Google Account?
If one has deleted their Google account, you have about 2-3 weeks to recover it. If your account is restored, you’ll be able to sign - in as usual to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google products.
How Can I Recover my Gmail Account without Phone Verification?
Steps to Recover Gmail Password without Phone Number
- One has to visit the official website of Gmail and then enter your email address and click on the Next button.
- Now, one has to click on forgot password link.
- If they have provided the alternative email address, then enter the same and click ‘next.
How One Can Recover my Gmail Account with New Phone Number?
In many cases, the person lost the phone number that is registered with the account. At times it may create issues when you are trying to verify or some changes related to the account. The next one can even use the new phone number to recover the Gmail account.
Before proceeding further, one needs to change the option related to the recovery page.
- One has to visit, go to the account setting.
- Click on the recovery phone option.
- One can check the account option too, here one can see the option related to the account recovery phone number.
- Under this step, one can mention the new phone and click on the submit option.
If one still fails to access the Google account one can take it with google’s help option and share their issues accordingly
How do I Access Gmail without Phone Verification?
In order to access Gmail without phone verification, one has to undergo the following steps.
Open the Google account Settings > Security > 2 step verification and click on the turn-off button.
- Enter your Google Account password and click enter to verify.
- It will deactivate 2 step verification allowing you to log -in through any device without needing a verification code.
- Firstly one has to log -into your ‘Recovery Phone' page in my account.
- From here one has to add a recovery phone. Change your recovery phone.
- Next to your phone number
- The box that appears says ‘’ follow the instructions.
How Can One Access One’s Old Gmail Account?
If a person forgets its old Gmail account details or they have not used their account for a long period of time.
- One need to go to the browser and search for Gmail account recovery.
- One can visit the log-in page.
- One has to provide a previous password one has used for log-in.
- At times it changes but when it matches you can provide the page where one can reset the password and log-in with it.