Want to Transfer Your SBCGlobal Email to Gmail? Get a Complete Guide Here
In case you wonder how do I transfer my SBCGlobal email to Gmail, you don't have to worry about it. All you need to do is going through this post to get all details. A step-by-step procedure is mentioned below but before doing so, you should know the features of the SBCGlobal email. So, here is a list of features that you can get on your SBCGlobal account.
- You can send an email by attaching a file or document.
- You can use it on att.net and access all its services without any hassle.
- Also, it offers you to check your email history and save the emails as drafts.
- Additionally, you can create a new one, and send an email to multiple users.
How Do I Transfer My SBCGlobal Email to Gmail?
- First and foremost, you need to go to the login page of Gmail and sign in to your account.
- Once your profile opens, you need to choose the gear icon at the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Settings option.
- Then you have to select the Accounts and Import tab and go to the 'Add a mail account' option.
- Further, enter the SBCGlobal email address that you want to add and also, enter the SBCGlobal account password.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, you are required to enter the 'inbound.att.net' for the POP server. Also, you should change the Port settings to 995.
- In addition to this, check the box next to the '‘Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.’ option. By enabling it, your Gmail account prevents deleting your emails.
- After that, you are required to check the box next to the ‘Archive incoming messages' option. And all the SBCGlobal emails will appear in your Gmail account.
- Besides, click the 'Add account button' option to complete the process.
Also, you can see your SBCGlobal email getting transferred into your Gmail account. It may take a few minutes to complete the process, you need to have patience.
Get Complete Assistance to Transfer Your SBCGlobal Email to Gmail Instantly
The above information will help you thoroughly without any further issues. And you will no longer wonder how do I transfer my SBCGlobal email to Gmail. In case you find it difficult to retrieve your emails on your Gmail account, you can get help from the experts. All you need is to make a phone call to the customer service team. The technical experts are working there to assist you round the clock and resolve the problem. Once you are in touch with a support team representative, he or she will assist you thoroughly to fix the issue and lets you transfer your SBCGlobal email to your Gmail account. Besides, the team is available 24*7 and can be contacted across the world.
How do I forward my SBCGlobal Email?
Just like every other email, Sbcglobal email is also one of them that can be used as a business, professional or personal account as per the needs of the users. This email also gives a very tough competition to other emails in the digital market that users are now fond of using this email along with their other email accounts.
This can be done with the email forwarding feature of Sbcglobal. To know how do I forward my Sbcglobal email to another email you can follow the steps below to get familiar with the functions.
Steps Associated in Forwarding Sbcglobal Emails!
- Start by opening a web browser that you generally use and head over to Sbcglobal email sign-in page from the search bar at the top.
- Enter the login credentials like username and password to log into the account and then tap “Next” to proceed.
- Then when the inbox gets displayed, tap on your name and choose “Account Settings” option.
- From the various options that get displayed, tap on the “POP and Forwarding Email” option and you will see a drop down under “Preferences” option.
- Enter the email username that you want to forward the emails to and tap “Save Changes”.
- The changes will be saved and you can login your parent account and check by sending the test email from Sbcglobal account.
If users want to know how to forward Sbcglobal email to Gmail inbox folder you can refer to the steps below without hassle.
Steps Associated in Knowing How to Forwards Sbcglobal Emails to Gmail!
- Start by opening the web browser and head over to Gmail sign-in page.
- Then enter the username and password and log into your Gmail account and tap “Next”.
- When the inbox gets displayed, tap on the wheel icon to open the various options and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Now you are required to click on the “Account and Imports” tab from the top of the settings page and then choose “Add an email link” from there.
- Here you need to enter the username of your SBCglobal email and tap “Next” to proceed.
- Now, you are required to choose the “Import emails from other account” option and proceed further.
- You need to enter the complete email address again and with password of your Sbcglobal email account tap “Next”.
- In the POP server filed, enter inbound.att.net and choose 995 in the port from the dropdown menu.
- Check the option of “always use a secure connection” checkbox and then tap “Add Account” option.
- Click the “No” option in the next screen and tap “Finish” .
You will be able to see Sbcglobal emails in Gmail. Those who need any further help shall not panic and contact the respective customer support.