In order to connect with someone at Outlook for help or assistance, travelers are required to get in touch with Microsoft customer service. If you want to connect via call, then in such a case, users are recommended to get in touch using the customer service helpline number which is easily available on the official website of Outlook.
For support and help, users are recommended to seek assistance from an expert at Outlook as they are learned in Outlook-related queries and concerns. There are certain things that users are required to do in order to get help from the well-qualified professionals who are experts in the matter of Outlook services.
How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Representative?
As far as the availability of the Microsoft Customer Service representatives is concerned, they are available according to the schedule mentioned down under:
Monday to Friday 5 AM to 9 PM.
Saturday 6 AM to 3 PM.
Sunday is closed.
Also, users may connect with the customer service representatives at any time of the day as the service is open 24 hours. You may connect with the CSR professionals to seek help and assistance on things that are related to your Microsoft account.
How To Get In Touch With Outlook?
In order to connect with the customer service individual, users are recommended to utilize the step by step guide mentioned down under:
- Dial the customer service helpline number, you will hear an automated voice on the phone.
- To connect with a live person, users are required to select Prompt 3.
- You will be taken to another menu where users are required to select Prompt 6.
- Again press Prompt 6 to connect with a live person at Outlook.
A certain wait time will be allocated to the professionals who then can speak with a customer service professional at Outlook.
On average, the wait time is somewhere around 5 mins.
There is an alternate method available to connect with someone at Outlook for help, Make use of the below-mentioned guide to connect with a live person at Outlook.
- In order to drop questions before making a purchase with Outlook, users are required to select 1.
- Press 2 in order to get your order status, billing, shipping or in case of refunds.
- In order to get technical support at Outlook, users are required to select Prompt 3.
Once you select option 3, users will then get accustomed to the below-mentioned sub-menu that is as follows:
- If you have queries regarding Xbox, you are supposed to say Xbox or select 1.
- If you have general queries regarding Surface products, users are supposed to say 'Surface' or select 2.
- If you have questions about Office application, users are required to say office or may select option 3.
- If you have queries related to Windows, users are recommended to select 4 or may say Windows.
- Say cell phones or press 5 if you happen to have questions and queries regarding cell phones.
- Press 6 for other products. You could also say others.
Once you select another menu or press 6, you will then have the following sub-menu that is as follows:
- Press 1 for questions about the Internet Explorer or you may simply say Internet Explorer.
- Press 2 for questions about Microsoft Band or you may simply say Microsoft Band.
- Press 3 for Msn or Msn-related questions. You may simply say Msn as well.
- If you have questions related to Outlook.com, users are supposed to select 4 or they may simply say Outlook.com.
Microsoft Social Network Support
You may also reach out to professionals using the social media handles that are as follows: Microsoft Facebook page, Microsoft Twitter page, Microsoft YouTube page.
There is a provision for Microsoft Live Chat support for users. All they are required to do is visit the contact us section and then select 'Open get help app'.