Why Can't You Access Street View on Google Maps, and How to fix it?
If you're experiencing difficulties accessing Google Maps' street view function, you'll need to solve the problem with the aid of some appropriate fixes. Google Maps is a very helpful tool provided by Google that helps users to travel and discover numerous destinations without trouble. Google maps also allow you to see genuine photos of a location. Users of Google Maps, on the other hand, may have difficulties if the street view feature is inaccessible. So, by looking through the facts below, you'll be able to figure out why you can't access Google Maps Street View and how to fix it.
Why You Can't Get Google Maps' Street View?
If you are wondering that why can’t I get Street View on Google Maps, have a look at the points below to learn about the most common causes.
- Your internet is not working properly.
- You haven’t updated Google maps in your device.
- Street view is not available for the area you are looking in Google maps.
- You might have disabled the location service in your device.
How To Fix if You Can't Get Google Map’s Street View?
In case, you need to know that how do I fix Google Street View you can learn the best solutions from below.
Check the availability of street view
- Check to see whether Street View is functional in your region, as this may be a possibility. There are a few parts even in the large cities where Street View feature is unavailable, preventing users from using to navigate the city.
Fix the internet problem
- To access Google Maps' street view function, you'll need a stable internet connection.
- Confirm your device's data service is good, or switch to a different network connection.
- Afterwards, get Google Maps' street view to see if the situation has been fixed.
Google Maps should be updated
- The next part of fixing Google Maps whenever the street view isn't working is to update the application on your device.
- Navigate to your device's app settings and then to Google Maps.
- Install the most recent Google Maps update on your device to solve the problem if unable to get the street.
Enable The Location Service
- Each time you are using the Google Maps app, make sure the location service is enabled in your smartphone.
- You will get street view on Google maps for any location you are looking for after turning on the location service.
How Can You Turn on Google Maps' Street View?
If you want to know that how do I turn on Street View in Google Maps, when it is disabled, please refer to the instructions below.
- Launch the Google Maps on your device to enable street view.
- Then you have to choose the option for a location marker.
- To get a street view, scroll to the bottom and choose the place name as well as the address.
- You may also choose the thumbnail after scrolling and selecting the photo labelled "Street View."
- When you're finished, press back in the top left corner to exit Google Maps' street view.
You may use the information from the sections above to figure out why you are unable to get the street view on Google Maps. Simultaneously, you may discover how to solve the street view issue in Google Maps if you are unable to access it. In addition, if you are still unable to obtain street view in the maps on your device, you can contact Google live chat support team for additional assistance from a technical expert.