A Brief Guide To PS4 VR Setup At Your Place: Simple Instructions
PlayStations are love and they can really turn you in to a “Binge Gamer”. Now, as the time is changing, gaming technology is also improving and evolving- rapidly. When it comes to PS series, it has always been one of the most favourites of gamers all around the world. The latest instalment of PS 4 series comes with VR compatibility features and has actually taken the gaming experience to next level.
However, users often wonder how to setup PS4 VR controller and find it challenging as well. Even though the controller can let them to take on the new challenges in the gaming world but the primary challenge is its setup process. Therefore, read this article further to know how to beat this PS4 VR installation process with simple steps.
But First Know The Requirements for PS4 VR Setup
Sony, the manufacturer of PS series, has advised some guidelines which can help you to setup your PS 4 VR box easily. Here are some of the PlayStation4 VR requirements that you need to keep in mind while installing the device.
- It is recommended to have a minimum play space of 10 ft. x 10 ft. However, an area of 6 ft. x 6 ft. might not be enough to render best gaming experience.
- Moreover, you can trick your PSVR to work within a smaller space by playing with the PlayStation Camera angle position.
- You may need to purchase the PS controller to have the best gaming experience. However, the controllers are not required to play all the games.
So, un-box all the cables, grab your PS4 VR console and let’s get started with the setup process.
Step To Set Up The PlayStation 4 VR Controller
The following steps will help you to setup your PS4 VR device at your place.
- So, first you’ll need to unplug the HDMI cable from your PS4 and then connect it to the HDMI TV on the PSVR Processor Unit (at the back) to send the signal to your TV
- Next, connect your PlayStation Camera to the AUX port available on the PS4. The AUX port is labelled and it only lets the PlayStation Camera cable to fit
- Connect a new HDMI cable to the “HDMI PS4” port that is available on the back of the Processor Unit that you may find in the color black
- Next, connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the back of the PS4 to send the video from your PS4 to the VR device
- Now, connect the USB cable to the Processor Unit and the PS4 device to setup a communication among the two devices.
- Connect the AC power cord with the AC adapter and plug the cable to the Processor Unit and then plug it into the power outlet
- Now, put the PSVR headset cable to the front of the Processor Unit in the correct ports and then place the PlayStation Camera on top-centre of your TV.
- Put the camera slightly angled downward or more if you have a small gaming space
Now that every cable and device parts are setup correctly, it is time to connect the stereo headphone to the PlayStation VR headset. Net step is to turn on everything and remember that you’ll have to press the power button on both the devices (TV & PS4) separately.
Moreover, if you do not find the aforementioned steps on how to set up the PSVR then it is strongly recommended that you should get in touch with tech support to get further assistance from the tech experts.