A Detailed Guide On How To Fix Google Meet Failing To Work On Chrome
Google Meet is one of the most famous video conferencing services offered by Google, suitable for business meetings for large and small organizations. And users who are failing to use Google Meet on Chrome and need assistance to resolve the issue can go through the solutions shared in this article.
Solutions to resolve Google Meet failing to work on Chrome
The users who constantly face Google meet not working on Chrome issues can go through the quick solutions shared below and fix the common issues with the Google meet services. If required, the user can even contact the Google help page for assistance.
1) Check the Chrome Version
For users failing to access Google Meet services on Chrome, they can verify the version of the browser. If the version is outdated, the user can update the same to fix the issue in time.
2) Check for Network Issues
Another reason behind Google Meet not working issue is by checking the network issues with the device. If there is a network issue, the user can switch the network to fix the issue.
3) Update the Drivers
The user can even resolve Google Meet issues by updating the drivers by using the quick steps shared below:
- Open the Google Chrome browser and click on the three-vertical points icon to open the Menu section.
- Now, click on the Help option in the menu section and select the About Google option.
- Then, click on the Update Google Chrome option to update the Google Chrome drivers.
- Once the update is completed, the user can restart the device and check if the issue persists or not.
4) Allow Google Meet to use the Camera
There are higher chances that users might be facing Google meet not working on Chrome issue because they have no allowed camera while using the service. So, users can verify the same and camera functions to fix the issue.
Why is the user failing to access Google Meet services?
For the users who have doubts about Why Can't use Google Meet, the issue can arise because of different conditions, but some of the common reasons include the following:
- Audio and video issues because of the connectivity problems.
- Poor internet connection
- Software friction issues in Google Meet services
- Deceleration issues
Still, the user can verify the reasons by visiting the Google help page and get their queries resolved in time.
How To Fix Google Meet Doesn't Work on the Browser?
For users looking for solutions on How do I fix Google Meet doesn't work on my browser, they can go through the Google Meet requirements shared below and access the video conferencing services without interruption.
- To access Google Meet services, the user needs to have access to the latest version of the browser.
- The user is suggested to close the additional tabs and apps running in the background.
- Change the video resolutions of the Google Meet to access uninterrupted video conferencing services.
- Besides, the user can try to turn off the extensions hampering the Google Meet services.
Still, if the issues with the Google Meet persist, users can visit the Google help page and find solutions to fix the issue.
Resolve Google Meet Screen Share not Working
If you have any important meeting and suddenly you see that your Google meet screen share is not working, you can only look for the fixes. Given below are the fixes that you can do if you encounter this issue. Have a look.
Look for your browser’s privacy settings
- Open your browser and go to the “System Preferences” option.
- Select the option of “Security and Privacy.”
- In the privacy tab, click on the “Screen Recording” option.
- Check whether your browser is checked or not.
Grant Google Meet Screen Share Permission
- Open your Google meet page and right-click there.
- Click on the option of “View page info.”
- Move to the “Permissions” tab.
- Check the permissions tab and look for the “Use Default” box for “Share the screen” permission.
Go To Safe Mode
- Launch your browser and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Under the menu options, click “Help.”
- Now, click on the “Troubleshooting information.”
- Hit the “Restart with Add-ons Disabled” button.
- Click the “Restart” button on the confirmation prompt.
Quick Fixes for Google Meet Failed to Join Meeting Android
For an important meeting, if your application is showing Google meet failed to join meeting android, in such a case, you can look for its fixes. So, mentioned below are the simple fixes to fix this issue immediately.
- Look for the limitation of the Google meet. If you are accessing Google meet free, you can add up to 100 participants in the single meet. If exceeding this limit, your Google meet will not work.
- Check for the meeting code. There are times when you type the wrong meeting code due to some misunderstanding. So, check the code and then try again.
- Look for the Google meet requirements. Sometimes, the browser needs to meet some criteria, after which it allows Google meet to work.
- Clear the cache. Once you clear it, access your Google meet quickly.
Resolve the issue Google Meet Microphone not Working
There are times when you are not able to listen or convey your words on Google meet. Such a case arises when your Google meet microphone not working, which is very common. Perform some fixes and resolve this issue.
- Firstly, unmute yourself in Google meet.
- Now, give access to your microphone.
- Choose your desired microphone.
- Look for the microphone input level.
- Allow microphone access to your browser in which you are using Google meet.
- At last, restart your web browser.
- If the issue persists, restart your device.
Fix Google Meet Can’t See Presentation
Sometimes, while accessing Google meet, there are chances that Google meet can’t see the presentation, which is a common issue. Resolve this issue by performing some quick fixes. Given below are the fixes to resolve this issue permanently.
Allow Spotlight View
- Open the “Settings” option.
- Click on the “Change Layout” option.
- Hit enable spotlight mode.
Set the Video Options to Auto
- At first, join your Google meet meeting.
- Click on the “Settings” option.
- Hit the Video option.
- Tap on the “Receive resolution” option.
- Hit “Auto.”
So, these are some fundamental issues with its quick fixes. Perform the steps and resolve the problems permanently. Also, you can take help from Google meet customer service, where the customer representative will resolve all your queries.
Read Also: Does Google have a live chat?