Get the Specifics How can I get in touch with Riot support
We have seen generations of video games controlled by basic TV connected gaming consoles to Ultra HD play stations for decades. Among multiple gaming brands, Riot is one of the finest brands that develop games and makes you feel amazed when you will play their highly creative and graphically designed gaming experience. If you ever face a malfunction in the running of the games or an error, then you may come in contact with the Riot support team. There are various modes that are calls, social media pages, and emails managed by Riot to help the players. These are:-
- Phone call:- You can make contact by dialing the phone number 424-231-1111 and talking to the person from Riot support services. This is a mode of communication that directly connects you with the Riot.
- Social media:- If you are not available to make contact through phone calls, you may also get via the social media pages of Riot. Facebook and Twitter are the platforms where you can send messages to Riot directly. For more understanding, you may also check the steps to message them:-
- For Facebook & Twitter - You may log in to your respective accounts and search Riot from the explore bar. Click on the official page and select the “Message” option to start writing your problem.
Does Riot Games have an email?
Yes, there is one more way to get through Riot and share your problems with their email service. The official email address is ‘email@example.com’. Check how who can send emails to Riot:-
- Get through your email service Gmail, Microsoft mail, Yahoo mail, etc.
- Login to your Email account with your set credentials, ID, and password.
- Now, click on the “compose” or “+” icon to draft the mail.
- Type down your problem in the blank space and above mentioned email address in the “To” option.
- Attach files, screenshots, or any other video if required as proof, and click on the “send” option.
- Now, your email will be sent to the concerned teams and reviewed accordingly.
How long does it take for Riot to respond to an email?
It generally depends on when you draft and send the email. If the email is sent in no holiday times, then for a minimum of 24 to 72 hours, your query is thoroughly reviewed along with the provided attachments, and you get the solutions of the Riot email team through email. If it is a long weekend, long festival days, or any other mishap which was unexpected, then you can receive the email afterward, but it will not happen that you will not get any response from Riot.
How long does it take to hear back from Riot?
After getting the answers from the Email facility in 24 to 72 hours, you should also know the response time of other working support services.
- Phone call facility may take 2-3 minutes if there are already other users calling Riot. In this case, your call sets in a small queue and gets connected when your number arrives.
- Through social media, you may get instant responses in the minimum time from the Riot social media management team.