Apple is one of the best products when it comes to security and mind-blowing features. Lots of people like to use apple products and they start by making Apple account on their mobile phones. If your apple Id is not working, it gets very difficult to perform many tasks on an Apple device. If you have recently encountered an error message that says “your account has been disabled in iTunes and App store”, you need to check this article we have created for you.
In this article, you will learn about why Apple ID is disabled in iTunes and the App Store and what you can do to fix that.
Reasons of Apple Account Getting Disabled
If you want to know the reasons behind your apple account getting disabled, you can have great help from the points given below:
- Your apple account is most likely to be disabled if you have failed many times while signing in
- If you have not used your apple account for a long time, it automatically gets disabled
- If there are any billing issues left on your account, it might get disabled
- If apple is suspecting that your account has been hacked, it disables the account
- If there are any charge disputes on your credit card.
How Do I Fix A Disabled Apple ID in the App Store and iTunes?
- If you want to fix the issue of disabled account, you need to follow the steps given below:
- If you have tried multiple logins, give it 24 hours and then try again.
- If not, then head to the support page of apple and insert your apple id
- Complete the verifications process and follow the instructions on your screen
- If these steps also don’t help you, try to reset your password from the same page
- Once you have reset your password, you need to log out from all the devices
- Try to log in with the new details you have set
This will help you to recover your disabled account. If you are still not able to get to your account, you need to follow the steps below:
- Check the restrictions of your iPhone and turn on the in-app purchase
- Go to the settings of your iPhone and select the General option
- Tap on restrictions and provide your restriction passcode
This way, you will be able to get to your account in few easy steps. If you have tries all the above steps and still could not recover your account, you need to contact the customer support of Apple
- To do this, head to the apple support page
- Tap on your apple id
- Choose the Disabled Apple Id option
- Select to call the Apple customer services.
- You can also choose the online chat option and solve your issue over chat.
So, this was all about providing the answers of why is my Apple account disabled in App Store and iTunes. We hope that you were able to get to your account with the steps given above. You can also take help from the FAQs available on the support page.