Avast is the best threat detection network that is very easy to use. You can install the Avast subscription on your device, and they will not slow down your PC from some other malware activities. Many users want to install Avast on their new computers to protect them from any threat. For this, you can follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you must open the official web portal of Avast on your device.
- Then, you can click the option “download and install Avast Product”.
- You need to pick the product from the given list you want to install.
- With this, you can select the platform you need to install and tap on the download button.
- You need to follow the appropriate instructions and install Avast on your computer immediately.
What are the Steps on How You Download and Install Avast Antivirus Premium?
Avast premium security is an application that blocks viruses, spyware, and other malicious activities. Following are the steps you can use to install the Avast antivirus premium security:
- Firstly, you can download the Avast premium security setup file from their website on your PC.
- You need to right-tap on the downloaded setup file and choose the run as administrator tab.
- You need to tap on the yes tab for the user account control, if any.
- After this, you can set up the default language from the screen and tap on the install button.
- When the software is installed, you can select the get started button.
- You will get two options, like activate or start a free trial, from which you can choose accordingly.
- You need to select the run first scan to start the scanning procedure.
- At last, you need to restart the PC, and your Avast premium security will be installed immediately.
How do I install Avast Premium Security?
You can install the premium security online or with the customer service team. For this, you need to download the Avast premium security setup file from their website. With this, you can select the premium type, such as paid or free trial. You can follow the instructions when the antivirus premium is downloaded and restart the PC.
How Do I Transfer Avast from an Old Computer To A New Computer?
Some users transfer their old computer to the new computer for better services. In this situation, they want to get the same Avast subscription as they have on the old PC. Avast allows you to transfer the security services from the old device to the new computer. For this, you must be familiar with some simple steps given below:
- Initially, you need to uninstall the Avast security from the original device.
- With this, you need to install the selected product on the new device from their website.
- When you successfully install the product, you need to activate the same accordingly.
- You can get the activation code available in the order confirmation mail to activate the product.
- Then, go to the menu section and enter the activation code.
- When you tap on the enter button, you need to ensure the product you want to activate.
- At last, select the activate and install controls to complete the process.
- Your Avast product will be transferred immediately to the new computer.
Transfer Avast to A New Hard Drive:
If you wish to transfer the Avast to the new hard drive, you need to uninstall the product from the original device. With this, you can install Avast to the new hard drive on your computer from their website. At last, you can activate the same services by activation code and retrieve all the data. You will quickly transfer the Avast to the new hard drive by following the on-screen instructions.
Moreover, you can communicate with the customer support team and call on 1-855-746-4118. With this, you can listen to the IVR commands and know How to Talk to the Avast Representative.