Everyone loves to make expressions when talking or having any conversation digitally. And everyone is familiar with this emoji feature that is used anywhere and everywhere hence does not require any kind of introduction. These expressive little characters have become a large part of our conversation and many of them use them very frequently. These are very common for smartphones and are majorly used on that platform. But not all digital platforms consist of emojis. Hence, if you wish to know how to use emojis on Chromebook but do not know how to get them then you shall not panic. You can refer to the information mentioned further in this article.
Learn How to Use Emojis Feature on Chromebook!
Generally, Chromebooks have the emojis feature built-in only one needs to enable it. So, if you want to know how to use Emojis on Chromebook then you can refer to the steps below.
- From your screen, tap on the time from the bottom right corner.
- A pop-up window gets displayed where you are required to select the settings option which is in the form of a gear icon.
- A new page gets displayed in front of you with Chromebook settings and you need to select the “Advanced” section from the bottom of the settings page.
- From the advanced section, scroll down and head over to the “Language and inputs” option.
- In the next step, scroll it again and find the option of “Show input options on the shelf” and tap on the toggle in front of it such that it is turned on and you can enable it.
- Now close the settings option and select the US on the shelf from the bottom to bring the input options.
- Select the smiley icon to bring the emoji keyboard and you can choose any emoji from the built-in emoticons. And tap on the symbol that you wish to use and when you are done using the keyboard then select the icon from the bottom right corner to close it.
How To Use The On-Screen Chromebook Keyboard?
Hence, with the help of the above steps, you can come to know how to use the on-screen Chromebook keyboard and its emojis without hassle. The keyboard can also be used in the same way as above with the only difference being the option of “Manage Accessibility features” from the advanced settings option.
- Select the time in the bottom-right corner
- Select the Settings to gear in the pop-up window
- Settings page and select Advanced
- Select Manage accessibility features under Accessibility
- Select the toggle switch next to Enable on-screen keyboard.
- Select the keyboard icon in the shelf to bring up
- Select the smiley icon in the bottom row to switch to the emoji keyboard
And for any further help or assistance, use is free to get in touch with customer support that is 24/7 active on various platforms,