Apple ID is an authentication method that is used by Apple to differentiate its customers. This ID is a high-tech system that was incorporated by Apple to provide the best UI to its users. However, some users forget the password and need to verify their identity or require to log in to their locked account.
This failure is often caused by the failure of any technical functionality of its account. When this happens this ID is futile to verify and claim your ownership of its account. However, the lack of an internet connection also contributes substantially to the failure of the ID verification process.
Apart from this, there are many other causes that permit the failure of verification of your ID. Irrespective of the issue, you are required to fix Apple ID Verification Failed problem through common fixes. These general fixes will allow you to get rid of the issue in which you are not able to identify yourself.
Apple ID Verification Failure: How To Solve This Issue
It is quite common for any person to resolve the issue whether it is big or small. For this, you need to follow the crucial methods that are given below.
Improve Your Internet Connection
Many users ignore the importance of having a good connection at your disposal but this is a big mistake. Improving the internet is quite easy and you can achieve this only by employing the following points.
- Connect your Apple device to the correct available network to get more online speed.
- Instead of a wireless network, use an Ethernet cable to get an extra strong net connection.
- Always place your Apple device close to the Wi-Fi that you need to use for its position.
Give Appropriate Recovery Information
It is always recommended to use only that information that is linked to your Apple ID account. When you use any extra detail, chances are high that you will not be able to verify your account. To avoid this, use the following tips.
- Enter the correct phone number to receive the recovery code on it.
- Provide a valid login password and username to find and enter your account.
- Ensure that you give correct answers to its security questions.
Check And Rectify Date & Time Of Apple
It sounds childish but correction of date & time is a very important aspect that ensures the verification of your account. Here, you are required to make use of the process that is given to all its passengers.
- Open the Settings option of your Apple device.
- Choose the General Setting option here and obtain extra details about it.
- Select the Date & Time option and rectify any discrepancy in it.
Now, anyone who uses the points that are given above will be able to fix the identity verification issue. If you are still thinking about How Do I Fix Apple ID Verification Failed, connect with the official customer service of Apple to know more about it. Try to connect with a live person and gain the required details directly from him for quick solutions to your technical solution.
Apple ID Verification Code Not Received
If you are an iOS user, you would know that you need an Apple ID to enjoy the features of an iOS device offered by Apple. This ID contains the personal information of the user and information of the settings of that user’s iOS device.
Now, when the users log into their Apple devices using the Apple ID, the device starts using the settings associated with the Apple ID of that user. So, this Apple ID seems to be quite an important thing to be kept by the iOS users. You will need this Apple ID every time you will have to log into any device using this Apple ID.
So, if you have logged in any other device and you have not received a verification code of your Apple ID, then it might create a problem because you won’t be able to proceed further without proving that it is actually you who have logged into your account. The reason behind this might be multiple. So, if you are also wondering, why am I not receiving my Apple ID verification code? There is no need to worry as you can solve this issue on your own. So, continue reading to know the ways to fix the issue.
Steps to fix the issue if you are using iOS 10.3 or later issue of that device-
- Click on the option of Settings.
- Then, click on the option of Password & Security.
- Then, you will have to click on the option of Get Verification Code.
When iOS 10.3 device is offline-
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Tap on your Name.
- Tap on the option of Password & Security.
- A message will appear which will read “Account details unavailable”.
- Then, you will have to tap on the option of “Get Verification Code”.
Steps to fix the issue if you are using iOS 10.2 or earlier issue of that device-
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Then, you will have to enter your name.
- Now, you will have to tap on the username of your Apple ID.
- Then, click on the option of Password & Security.
- Tap on the option of Get Verification Code to end the process.
If you are not connected to the internet during the process, then after entering the username of your Apple ID, directly click on the option of Get Verification Code.
So, the answer to the question: how to fix Apple verification code not receiving, has been provided in the above-mentioned steps. Follow the steps and you may be able to fix the issue on your own.
Steps to get a new verification email from your Apple ID-
- Go to the official site- appleid.apple.com
- Click on the option of “Manage your account”.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- After signing in, you will get a message saying that a verification mail has been sent to you and another message saying that you can get a verification mail again.
- Click on the second message and you will get a new verification mail.
So, by following the above-mentioned steps you can get a new verification email and solve the issue of Apple ID verification code not received...
How Do I Disable my Apple ID Security Questions?
Suppose you are using Apple ID security questions for verification purposes. In such a scenario, you no need to use those security questions and you are looking for the disabling operation through which security questions get stopped. Then in such cases, you will have to follow some basic steps, which are mentioned below for your reference.
- First of all, you need to sign in to your Apple ID account page via PC or via any other device
- After that, you need to click on the settings option and therein move to the security question tab
- Next, click over it and simultaneously tap on the edit option
- Now therein you will get the option of turning off the two-verification (security questions)
- After this, click again to confirm
- At last, your security question is now disabled. Also, you get the option of creating new security questions and saving them through by verifying your date of birth.
How Do I Stop The Apple ID Verification Popup?
In case you need to know about the procedure, you will stop the Apple ID verification popup. Follow these points step by step.
- First of all, you need my Apple ID, through the webpage
- Now login into your account by using Apple ID and password
- After that, you will reset your password by clicking on forgot password and then create a new password
- Or, at last, you can update your security questions.
How Do I Get my iPhone to Stop Asking for my Apple ID Password?
If you are getting popups showing up your Apple ID password again, you should know about the steps through which you can stop getting Apple ID password popups on your device.
- Restart your iPhone simply
- Check all the updates for your device and run the updates onto your device
- Disable and enable Facetime and iMessage
- Now sign out of Apple ID and sign in once again
- Change your Apple ID password
- Reset network settings within the settings section
- Reset all settings on your device
- At last, you can also take backup and restore iPhone via the help iTunes etc.
How Do I Turn off Apple ID Password Request?
If you want to know about the step-through, which user can quickly turn off the Apple ID password request, you will go by the given simple steps, which will be the best helping points for your assistance.
- First off, you need to go to the settings section within your Apple device
- Next, you need to tap over Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & passcode
- After that, you need to tap on the option turn off, which is present next to Face ID or Touch ID
- At last, now you will not get an Apple ID password request on your device again and again.
Why Do I Keep Getting Asked To Enter my Apple ID?
This process of getting asked repeatedly to enter your Apple ID comes onto your screen because when an app fails in cases like while downloading or for update, it gets stuck in an endless loop of your Apple ID and password show-up. And for new apps that you install into your Apple device and at the time of access, you will always have to give your Apple ID for access.
Here is a list of all the steps that you can check if you want to recover the issue of iPhone verification failed:
- Update your iOS system.
- Check and reset the date and time settings.
- Reset the network settings on your device.
- Try to change the iOS or iCloud password.
- Try to forget the network that you are using on your Apple device and reconnect again.
Even after trying all the possible solutions like force restarting your Apple device, or changing the network on which it is running, the only method left is to erase the data on your phone using AOMEI MBackupper to make sure that the data is unrecoverable, once you plan to sell it.
There can be two prominent reasons behind the Apple device not recognizing your ID, which have been listed below:
- Make sure that you are using the appropriate email address that you need to verify with your Apple ID.
- You must have a stable internet connection throughout the verification process on your Apple device.
These are the two reasons that can be responsible for your Apple device not recognizing your email address.
Whenever you find the issue of Apple not recognizing my Apple ID, you need to wipe out all the data for security reasons. If you don't know how to do the same, then you are at the right place to read. To wipe the Apple device to recognize your email address, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the settings menu of your Apple device and click on general settings.
- Go to the reset option and click on reset network.
- Wait for your iPhone to restart and then connect to the Wi-Fi again.
- Now you can erase all your data on your device.
The only reason for an iPhone getting locked is to maintain the security of the user. Make sure that you cant unlock or use any of the services offered by Apple if you see a message saying "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons".
The best thing that an Apple user can do in case the Apple ID is not working is to contact the Apple ID operator and explain your problem to him in detail. He can assist you with the best possible solutions to your problems associated with your Apple device.
This is everything that you need to know about the Apple ID verification failed issue. You can also visit the nearest Apple store if you want to have real-time assistance regarding your problems.