What are The Required Steps You Can Take To Reset your Samsung Phone?
People generally get frustrated when they face the issues in their device. In this case, they can go for some troubleshooting steps that can help you out to fix your issues. But, if nothing is working out, then you can factory reset your device for eradicating the issues. Let us see more about the factory reset in Samsung phone.
In what way is factory reset of your help?
Factory reset helps you in eradicating several issues that you might be facing in your Samsung device. Let us have a look at all of them.
- Fixing crashed software issues.
- Removing malware and virus from the device
- Removal of bugs and glitches
- Removal of the unwanted apps from the device that can harm or lack the speed of the device
- Eradicating the issue of slow performance
In this way, the factory reset process will help you out. The performance of your phone will be improved and will work smoothly. Now the query of the users is, "how-to factory reset Samsung phone?" You can reset your phone by going for the procedure that we will be providing below.
How to Reset Samsung Phone:
The factory data reset an easy process that makes your device fresh. But, you will have to take care of certain things before you proceed with the process. You should back up your data before you go through this process, as this will erase all your data. You also have to ensure that your device is at least 70% charged so that it can sustain the long process of resetting. You cannot undo this process, so you should be very sure about this. Let us now see the process of factory resetting your phone.
The most comfortable process to do the factory reset or hard reset it using the settings menu. You can follow the steps listed below to reset your Samsung phone.
- The first step is to open your device's settings menu, and then you will have to look for the "Backup and reset" option.
- You will see the option of "Factory data reset." Click on that, and then you will have to tap on "Reset Device."
- When you have to tap on "Reset device," you will see the pop-up of "Erase Everything" on your device. You will have to tap on this to start the reset process of the Samsung phone.
This is all about resetting your phone. We hope that you have got all your answers to the question, "how to reset Samsung phone?" You can connect with the team of experts to have more knowledge on the process of factory resetting your device. They will provide you with the best resolutions. You can freely call them by calling on the helpline number and can seek their aid.
How do you unlock a Samsung phone if you forgot the password?
Would you like to unlock a Samsung phone if you forgot your password? If yes, then you are at the right spot as here you will get detailed information on the same. Everyone wonders about how to factory reset Samsung phone without password but it is possible with the below methods.
Use Android Device Manager to unlock your Phone:
- One of the best ways to unlock the phone is Android Device Manager.
- On your device, open the website, google.com/android/device manager. Next, Sign in using your Google login details used on your locked phone.
- Pick up the device you want to unlock and choose ‘Lock' option. Enter a temporary password and then tap the ‘Lock' again.
- Now, you will receive confirmation below the box with three buttons-Ring, Lock and Erase.
- Receive a password field on your phone in which you should enter the temporary password.
Use Google login to disable the lock screen pattern:
- This method performs on devices that run on Android 4.4 KitKat and below. This is a quickest way to unlock your Smartphone.
- If you don't know your lock screen pattern, you can type wrong patterns for more five or more times and choose the Forgot Pattern option.
- You can type your backup Pin or Google login details and it will unlock your smart phones.
Access Samsung's Find My Mobile option:
- If you have registered Samsung device with a Samsung account beforehand, you can unlock it with the Find My Mobile tool.
- Move to the tool and sign in using the Samsung login details. You will see your nominated phone on the left and there will be an option 'Unlock my screen'.
- Select unlock and wait for few seconds and you will get a notification telling that the screen is unlocked.
Factory reset should be the Last Resort:
- You can perform a factory reset that will delete all the data that you have saved on your phone.
- Hence, this is the last option to unlock your phone if you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern.
Use customer recovery to unlock the lock screen:
- Make sure you have SD on your phone.
- Download the ZIP file, pattern password disable, and save it on your phone’s SD card.
- Add the card in your phone and reboot the phone into recovery.
- Flash the ZIP file on the SD card and reboot your device.
- It will show the password and you need to type any password to unlock the phone.
Finally, you got to know about how do you unlock a Samsung phone if you forgot the password in a very secure manner. For further query, you can contact the customer support team.