A Comprehensive Guide on How To Connect Amazon Firestick To Samsung TV
Nowadays, video streaming has become a modern way to watch TV. At present, there are multiple devices in the market that one can use for accessing the popular streaming services like Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and more. Among the popular devices for accessing the streaming services includes the popular Amazon Firestick that can be connected easily with any TV.
Further, for the users who have Samsung TV and wish to connect with the Firestick, they can check the instructions mentioned in this article.
About Amazon Firestick compatibility and requirements
As mentioned above, Firestick is a gadget or device that allows users to stream a wide variety of television content. Further, this device has a feature of voice commands making it more appealing. However, for the users who are looking for the steps on How to connect firestick to Samsung smart tv, it is required that they complete information regarding the requirements of the Amazon Firestick.
- It is required that the Samsung TV should be HDTV compatible and should have an HDMI port.
- Also, the user must have a stable Wifi connection to stream videos without any interruption.
- Lastly, the user needs to register the Firestick to their Amazon account to access the streaming services.
Further, for the users who are looking for the steps on How to connect firestick to Samsung smart tv, they can check out the detailed procedure mentioned below.
Procedure to connect Amazon Firestick with Samsung TV
- To initiate the process, the user needs to attach the USB cord with Firestick and another end with the power adapter to switch on the device.
- Further, connect the Firestick device with Samsung TV using the HDMI port.
- Now, the user is required to switch on the TV and select the HDMI input channel connected with Firestick.
- Then, the user is required to set up the remote with Firestick by holding on to the Home button for 10 seconds.
- After that, Firestick will enter the discovery mode where the remote will be get connected to the device automatically.
- And now from the provided list of Wifi networks, the user needs to pick one to connect with the Firestick by entering the password.
- Lastly, to access the streaming services, it is required that the user should register the Firestick with the Amazon account.
And with the completion of this process, the user can easily connect Amazon Firestick with their Samsung TV and enjoy the streaming services. However, there are a few users who have reported Samsung tv not recognizing Amazon fire stick issue. So, resolve this issue in time here, are the few hacks that one can try out.
Hacks to resolve Samsung TV unable to recognize Firestick
- Check the compatibility of the device with Samsung TV as there are higher chances that the issue arises because of compatibility.
- Further, the user can reconnect the Firestick again with the TV to resolve this issue in time.
- Also, there are chances that this issue might arise because of issues with the HDMI cables. So, the user needs to ensure that all the cables are connected properly to resolve this issue in time.
How To Use Amazon Firestick Remote?
While connecting firestick with Samsung smart tv you need to setup firestick remote so get follow the steps for use of Amazon firestick remote -
- Plug the USB Micro cable into the power adapter.
- Plug the other end into the Fire TV Stick.
- Plug the Fire TV Stick into an HDMI port in your TV.
- Press Home on your remote.
- Press Play/Pause on your remote.
How to Connect Amazon Fire Stick to WiFi?
LearnAside teaches you how to connect Amazon firestick to your home wifi internet –
- Connect Firestick directly to HDMI port of your Samsung smart tv
- Connect the Firestick to power
- Select the Setting option avail in the main home screen
- Choose the Network option
- Select your preferred network
- Enter the Wi-Fi network password
- Select the Connect button
Hence, this was the complete information on How to connect firestick to Samsung smart tv and resolve the related issues. If the user has more queries, they can contact the support for required help and enjoy uninterrupted streaming services.