How Do I Unlock my Verizon iPhone After 60 Days?
Get resolve the Verizon phone locked issues by using troubleshooting steps and know how to unlock Verizon phone with code and find the unlock code...
Due to the security of the users, Verizon locked the newly purchased devices for 60 days. To activate the Verizon device for one anyone network, you can read the below instructions:
- To unlock the Verizon device, you must check the type of Verizon you need to unlock, like prepaid or postpaid.
- Then, you need to insert the new sim card and enter the correct Verizon code to unlock the phone. If you forget the code, you can contact Verizon customer service.
- Once you enter the correct code, you will unlock the Verizon phone and start performing the device's functions.
Can I Unlock Verizon Phone Myself?
Once you purchase any type of phone through Verizon, they will automatically lock the phone for 60 days. After 60 days, you can unlock the phone on your own without any hassle. For that, you need to enter the code you have given at the time of purchase to verify the identification. With this, if you cannot unlock your Verizon device, you can reach their customer service and ask them to unlock it.
What is the Unlock Code for Verizon?
The unlock codes are given to you at the time of purchase, but if you forget the codes to unlock any type of Verizon phone, then you can use the two codes. If you want to unlock the 3G world device of Verizon, you can use 000000 or 123456 or can also dial the Verizon customer support phone number to find the code.
How Do I Switch My Verizon Phone To Unlocked?
As per the Verizon device unlocking policy, the devices you purchase from Verizon are locked for 60 days after the purchase. After 60 days, Verizon will automatically remove the lock, and Verizon will not lock the device anymore. Therefore you need to add the code you have given at the time of purchase to unlock the Verizon phone.
How To Unlock A Verizon Phone Without The Code?
After the 60 days period, you need to unlock the Verizon phone using the code. But if you want to unlock the phone without code, you need to contact Verizon customer service and speak with the representative. To connect with the customer service, you can do the below steps:
- On the Verizon official website, you need to tap on the support option available at the top of the page.
- Then, you need to select the phone option from the list to find the contact ways.
- You need to select the call us option from the various options displayed on the screen.
- With this, you will find a suitable contact number to speak with the representative.
- You need to dial the toll-free phone number and follow the on-call instructions as per your problem.
- With this, your call will connect with the experts, and you can discuss your problem of Verizon phone unlocked without code with them.
- You can also choose the other modes like chat, email, and call back to connect with the Verizon representative as they are 24 hours available for guidance.