How will you get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
Forgot your Facebook credentials and looking for ways to recover your account? Well, do not worry as you can easily authenticate your account by asking Facebook to send you a 6 digit verification code. This code will help you in validating your Facebook identity so that you can proceed with retrieving your account. You might be aware of the fact that you get these verification codes with the help of the Facebook Code Generator. It is a kind of software Facebook uses to create unique passcodes that will help the users to verify their identity on the Facebook servers. But what if you lose access to the Facebook code generator too? How will you get your unique passcodes in that case? Well, this article will assist you with your queries like this. Here you can learn about the ways to get your six-digit code needed for Facebook authentication.
Why is this six-digit code so important in the authentication of your Facebook account?
In the present scenario, illegal and unknown intruding activities in your private accounts have become quite common. It brings a need of enabling more security measures to ensure that your account is safe. For this purpose, Facebook launched the feature of two-factor authentication. According to this feature, whenever Facebook suspects that an unusual activity is going on with your account, Facebook will temporarily lock your account and ask for verifying your identity through the two-factor authentication. For this, Facebook will send you a 6 digit code to your registered device and you have to enter it to verify your identity. After the two-factor authentication process, you can log in to your FB account again. Therefore, the six-digit verification passcode becomes very crucial for the security purposes of your Facebook profile.
How To Get This Six-Digit Code for Facebook Account Verification?
Is ‘How do I get my Facebook authentication code?’ query arises in your mind? Well, there are several ways through which you can get the 6 digit Facebook verification passcode to authenticate your account. You can either use the code generator by Facebook to create a fresh code or get a verification passcode on your registered phone number via text message. You can also use one of the recovery codes you might have available in your downloaded backup. Below are the ways to get your verification code easily when you have set up the two-factor authentication:
- Get a passcode via text message from Facebook: In this method, you will get a text message with a six-digit authentication passcode that will help you in accessing your Facebook account after the successful verification.
- By using an authentication app: You can use Google Authenticator or Facebook code generator that provides a new passcode every 30 or 60 seconds. These apps can also help in authenticating your Facebook account.
- Use Facebook recovery codes to verify your identity: If you take a backup of your Facebook data, you can find a list of recovery codes that you can use later for verifying your account.
How can you access the Facebook code generator for two-factor authentication?
Getting codes from the Facebook Code Generator is one of the easiest ways to validate your account. It can be really useful when you are not having your mobile device with you or have no longer access to it. In those cases, you can get your verification code from the Facebook Code Generator. Here are the steps to access it:
- First of all, open your Facebook app and tap on the hamburger icon available on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now scroll down the drop-down list and select the Settings & Privacy
- Lastly, click on the Code Generator option to get access to fresh passcodes every 30 or 60 seconds
In this way, you can easily get your six-digit code using the code generator for verifying your Facebook account identity. With the above information, you can resolve your ‘How do I get my Facebook authentication code?’ query with ease. For more information regarding the same, you can also visit the Facebook Help Center and get the answers to your security-related doubts.
How can I recover my Facebook Account without Two-Factor Authentication-
- You can recover your account without the two-factor authentication with the help of following measures -
- First, try to log in to your account with your user ID and password.
- If it does not open, there's an option for 'Forgot Password' below the password section box, tap on that.
- It will ask you for an alternate email address or a phone number.
- Through that you can easily change your password without the usage of two-step verification.
Facebook account recovery can also be done with the help of an old device, which was being used to log in to your device. If you have a device which you earlier used to log in to your account, whether it be a Smart Phone or Dekstop PC, Laptop, it can also be used to log in to your account. Usually the device saves credentials if prompted of your accounts.
Not only this, if you have enabled your Google or IOS services to save your passwords and user id, you can also retrieve the same credentials from there. If you are looking for a solution to the problem of 'How can I recover my Facebook account without two-factor authentication' then it can be used significantly.
Therefore, the above-mentioned measures can easily help you out if you are looking for a solution to get access to your account in a hassle free manner and you can continue with your Facebook account once again, getting connected with the world, continuing with your loved social life and making everyone feel envy by the way of your lifestyle.