Know The Troubleshooting Tips To Fix Zyxel WiFi
Nowadays, no one can think of working without an internet connection. That is why ZyXEL allows you to get the fastest internet connection through its browser. You can connect the router with multiple devices and work efficiently. However, you may face some issues while connecting the router to the internet.
To resolve these issues, you can check some troubleshooting steps given in the following section. Before doing that, ensure that the ZyXEL router is well connected with the cables and the green light is on. Now check the following segments and fix the issue.
How do I connect my ZyXEL to the internet?
If you find that there is no internet connection in your ZyXEL router, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open a secured browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Press enter on the keyboard to open the login page of the router.
- Type the password and username in the given spaces
- The default password of ZyXEL is 1234, and the username is available beneath the router.
- Hit the enter button to connect your router with the internet.
Check section given below if you can't turn your WiFi on the ZyXEL router.
How do I turn on WiFi on my Zyxel router?
Lately, many users complain that they can't find the settings to connect the WiFi with their router. In those cases, you can proceed with the steps below:
- Open the website of ZyXEL and log in with the username and password.
- Now go to the Network settings option.
- From the list available, choose Wireless and then Scheduling.
- Hit the Enable button to activate the function.
- Set a duration when you want to turn on and off the WiFi.
- Set a day of the week and click on the Apply button.
With these simple steps, you can connect your ZyXEL WiFi to the internet and add the WiFi to your router. If you face any problem in fixing the ZyXEL router, contact the technical support on the phone to get help. You can also visit the router's support page and see the Community section for simple solutions.
A Complete Guide to Reset your Zyxel Router
Zyxel is one of the most prominent manufacturers of networking devices that collaborates with several network equipment vendors, companies providing telecommunication services, ISPs, and different small and medium services globally.
Zyxel also provides Zyxel-branded products directly to many businesses and varied consumers. If you have a Zyxel router and lately you’ve started facing some problems with your router, the only question that comes to your mind is ‘How do I reset my Zyxel router?’ If you are facing the same query and you need to find an instant resolution to your query, in that case, you’ve come to the perfect place. The following points will help you with the complete procedure to reset your Zyxel router in a hassle-free and timely manner for your benefit.
How to reset your Zyxel Router?
You can reset your Zyxel router with the help of the steps listed below;
- Connect your Zyxel router to your power socket and switch it on.
- Once your device boots, locate and press the reset button present behind your device.
- Release the reset button once the router lights turn off and start blinking again.
- After that, your devices will be disconnected from your Zyxel Wi-Fi device.
- Thus, you can successfully reset your Zyxel router with the help of the steps listed above.
Now, once you complete the Zyxel router reset procedure and the question ‘What happens if I reset my ZyXEL router?’ comes to your mind, in that case, the following points will help you significantly.
What happens after the Zyxel Router reset procedure?
Once you reset your Zyxel router, you’ll notice the below-listed things happening on your Zyxel router network;
- Your Zyxel router will go back to default status, making it similar to a newly installed router.
- All the devices connected with your Zyxel router will disconnect, and you’ll have to complete the setup procedure to connect with the router again.
- Your router will get back to protected status, and you can set up the router accordingly
Zyxel Router Setup
If you successfully reset your Zyxel router, and after that, you face the query ‘Why is Zyxel WiFi not working?’ It is because you’ll have to complete the setup procedure to continue using your Zyxel router services effectively.
- With your device's help, visit the official ISP domain of your Zyxel router.
- Once the page loads, enter your username and password in the dedicated section boxes and log in to your account.
- It will then display your complete Zyxel account configuration.
- Locate and click on the option ‘Wireless.’
- After that, select the option ‘Passwords.’
- You can either select 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz.
- Enter the new password you wish to set for your Zyxel router on the following page.
- Scroll down and click on the option ‘Save & Continue.’
- You can then sign out of your Zyxel account after that.
Thus, the above-listed points will help you figure out the resolution to ‘How do I setup my ZyXEL Wireless router?’ and you can complete the reset and set up procedure of your Zyxel router instantly in a hassle-free manner for your benefit.