Want to resolve the issues related to Safari? Here’s what you need to read
Safari is one of the most efficient web browsers that is associated with Apple. Even after being quite compatible with most of the devices, using Safari can be one of the most difficult things that you might do in a day. You must be wondering How do I fix Safari not loading Web pages? This article is completely inclined towards the solution that you can check if you find your Safari web browser not working properly on your Apple devices . The foremost thing that should be done to resolve the issue is to detect the problem and then proceed to look for the solutions. If you want to look for the possible solutions then you are at the right place. Stay tuned to equip yourself with the possible solutions to resolve the issue of Safari not loading web pages.
Some simple solutions to the problems related to Safari not working on Apple devices
Being an Apple user, it is justified that you expect an obstacle free experience while using any of the applications available on either Mac devices or Apple Store. The below given points aim to give you all the possible solutions that you can use if you are facing issues while using Safari web browser.
- The first and foremost thing to be done is to check the internet connection. You must be connected to a stable internet connection that does not break in between. It is possible that if the connection breaks in between, then the browser shows a Blank Page. In this situation, the Safari browser will always fail to load the web pages.
- This might sound old school but to shutdown and restart the Mac device is still a productive solution that you can use to resolve the issue of Safari not loading web pages.
- To load a web page the most important thing that a user needs is the URL. If your web page is not loading then you should check that you are using the appropriate URL that you are supposed to open. An incorrect URL might also result in the outcome that the webpage does not load.
- If all the above methods fail to resolve the issue then you can go for removing the site-specific data which can be done in the option of Preferences available in safari. In the details section you can search for the website name that is not loading and remove the same. Don't forget to click on Done, once you are done following the above steps.
- One brilliant thing is the parental controls. Do keep a check on the website whether it is having any kind of Parental Control. If it is there then try disabling it if you can or contact the site administrator.
- One solution to this problem can be removing the cache and cookies related to Safari. Again this activity is done in the option of Preferences. Just make sure that you don't forget to confirm your changes by clicking on the option of Confirm.
- It is quite often that Apple releases the update to it softwares. You need to make sure that you are using the updated version of Safari.
- You can also try to turn off the extensions that are enabled on your device and then try to reload the pages that are not opening.
This is all that you need to know about Safari not loading the web pages. Feel free to connect with the customer care if the problem still persists.
Quick fix for Safari not working on iPhone
Sometimes, you may come across certain technical glitches on your iPhone that may restrict your phone to work in a better way. In that case, you need to avoid the glitches by applying proper remedies to overcome the issue. There are several issues that you may encounter on your iPhone. One such issue is not working of safari on your iPhone.
The issue of Safari not working on iPhone can be resolved by performing some simple steps. The steps that you need to perform are mentioned below. In order to avoid any such issue, you can contact the customer support team and ask for a clear solution. Moreover, you can get in touch with the certified technicians round the clock as they are available always for your assistance. Also, there are quite a few ways to get in touch with the support team representative. Some of the ways are live chats, emails, phone calls, and social media.
Some fixes to overcome the issue of safari not working on your iPhone
There can be more than a few issues that lead to Safari Not Working on iOS 14. Fix this issue by performing these simple steps. Have a look.
- The very first step you need to perform is to re-open the safari app on your iPhone. This will allow the safari app to open in a fresh way. Once you closed the app, wait for 30 to 60 seconds and then open it again. Now, check whether the app is working correctly or not. If not, then move to the next step in order to avoid any further delay.
- The next step is to restart your iPhone. This will give a new start to your phone as well as your safari app. simply, to restart your iPhone, hit the power button for 5 seconds. After which a scroll down menu will appear, after which you need to slide down your screen. Now, your iPhone is switched off. Again, press and hold the power button to restart your iPhone.
- Update the iOS of your iPhone or iPad whichever you are accessing. There may be an issue because of the older version of iOS. By updating it, you might experience that your safari app is working correctly on your iPhone.
- Try to clear all the history, cache, and website data in order to allow your iPhone to work effectively. Once you clear all the extra data from your phone, it will work smoothly and allow safari to work easily. To do so, open the settings menu, choose the safari app, and after that hit the option “Clear History and website data”.
- Under the Safari setting, disable the option of Suggestion. To do this, open the settings menu where you will see safari under which hit the option “Turn off the Safari suggestion”.
- Look for any restrictions. Here the restriction denotes the management of your apps. You need to check for any restrictions that are restricting the Safari app to work incorrectly. To check this, go to the settings menu where you will see a “General” option. Now, you have to look for the “Restrictions” option. If any, hit the green button to turn it into grey.
So, these are the steps for How to fix Safari not working on iPhone. For any help, make contact with the customer support representative immediately.