Can I Cancel my Avast Subscription?
Avast is a well-known antivirus software that secures your laptops or PC from virus and malware activities. You can save essential things on your device and get the best monthly plans. One can gather all the plans online at their website and get the best support accordingly. Sometimes, you need to cancel the Avast subscription and no longer want to continue the services. To get back the appropriate money, you need to cancel the subscription online using the below steps:
- Firstly, you must access the official web portal of Avast on your device.
- Afterward, you can tap on the sign-in button available at the top of the website.
- You need to add the correct username and password to get into your Avast account.
- When you get your account, you can tap on the My subscription tab to view the subscription details.
- You must select the appropriate subscription you wish to cancel from the given list.
- You can tap on the unsubscribe button under the subscription.
- With this, select the continue button and select the reason for the cancellation.
- Once you click on the unsubscribe tab, you need to review all the details for the cancellation.
- At last, tap on the close button, and you will receive the confirmation message regarding the cancellation.
- In accordance with this, you need to request a refund online and get back the money.
How To Cancel an Avast Subscription without an Account?
If you don't have an Avast account, you need to create one online to cancel the subscription. Although, you can request the cancellation without the Avast account through the following steps:
- To start, you must open the official website of Avast.
- At there, you can proceed to the support section on the home screen.
- Under the drop-down menu, you will get the unsubscribe request form.
- You need to fill in all the details and select the reason for cancellation.
- According to the region and country, you can connect with the Avast support team and choose the option.
- Once you tap the submit button, your request will be transferred to the representative.
- They will get in touch with you related to your Avast cancellation.
How Do I Stop Avast Cleanup Subscription?
You can stop the Avast cleanup subscription online through your account. Once you log in to your Avast account, you can tap on the profile icon at the top right of the screen. Under the payment and subscription tab, you can select the cleanup subscription you want to stop. Thus, tap on the cancel button and complete the process.
How Do I Manage my Avast Subscription?
When you create an account with Avast, you can manage all your subscriptions online. You can proceed to the menu section of your account and select the My Subscriptions tab. At there, you will get list of subscriptions where you can make the changes.
Is Avast Easy To Cancel?
Yes, Avast make every cancellation of the subscription easy and less time-consuming. All you need to do is get into the Avast account and go to the menu page. Thus, you can cancel the subscription you no longer want to continue. Avast will send you the confirmation message at your registered email id.
How Do I Stop Avast Payment?
The Avast antivirus protects your device from viruses and can be very useful in detecting viruses on your device. If you have been subscribed the Avast antivirus for a short period of time or a long time and you no longer need the subscription, you can always cancel the subscription. If you have no idea how you can cancel the subscription go through the steps that are given below and cancel the Avast subscription.
If you are worried that you have been charged for the Avast subscription and you have been using the Avast subscription but would like to cancel the subscription, you can use the simple steps below to make the cancellation request.
- Open your Avast account and log in.
- Look for the "my subscription" option on the dashboard after logging in.
- Once you've chosen the option to cancel my subscription, you can cancel the desired subscription.
- You can select "need more help" if you are unable to locate the subscription options.
- Finally, select the unsubscribe option to cancel your subscription and then select continue.
- The reason you are canceling the subscription can also be stated in the given text box, or you can skip the step.
- You'll get a confirmation text that the cancellation has been made.
How Do I Stop Avast from Taking Money?
To stop Avast from taking the money, you need to cancel your auto-renewal Avast subscription. If you are wondering, Avast charged me without permission, it is because you must have chosen the auto-renewal option white subscribing.
- Avast support can be accessed by visiting the official website.
- After choosing the support option, a new page will be opened for you.
- You can reach the contact us link by scrolling down the Avast support page.
- On the following page, You'll find the regionally-specific numbers. You need to look for the number which is applicable to your region.
- Give the number a call and follow the IVR prompts.
- An Avast representative will now be able to contact you after the request.
- You can now make a request to cancel your subscription.
Why am I being charged for Avast Antivirus?
You might have been using the trial version of Avast Antivirus, and the trial period must have been finished, and you must have checked the auto-renewal option. Hence you are being charged for the subscription. You can try the free version of Avast if you are interested in the paid version of Avast, and if you have already subscribed, you can easily cancel the Avast subscription in a few steps. Read the steps above if you want to cancel the subscription.
How Much Does Avast Cost Per Month?
When compared to other antivirus protections, Avast is a little expensive. It costs $4.19 per month, and if you want the yearly subscription, it costs $50.28. If you are not interested in subscribing, you can also try using the free version or the trial version of Avast, but don't forget to unsubscribe to avoid autorenewal.