My Apple ID has been Locked
Apple ID is undoubtedly the most useful online resource in the world that allows you to use its services online. This online platform provides great security to all its users who avail of this service. This service locks itself down if anyone tries to enter into that account by using the wrong password.
No hacker can access this account as it locks itself when anyone attempts to enter it forcefully. Thus, everyone needs to provide their password while login. If your account has also been locked, you need to recover that by using the official rules. This is a great way to protect the data from all hackers.
How Can I Unlock my Apple ID?
You can easily obtain the information to unlock your account that was locked by the security features of Apple ID. You can unlock your Apple ID by making use of the method that is given below.
Unlock Apple ID Account Through Phone Number
- Move to the official Apple ID website and go to the login section.
- Select the forget password section and enter the Apple ID to it.
- Click on the Continue option and prove you are not a robot.
- Select the recovery phone number and send the code to the number.
- Use the verification code received on the phone number and to create a new password.
- Enter the password again and unlock your Apple ID account by using the recovery phone number.
Unlock Apple ID Account Through Security Question
- Go to the forgot password online section of your Apple ID account.
- Give the Apple ID and click on the Continue section to move ahead.
- Choose the security questions methods for unlocking by identity verification.
- Give correct answers to the questions and confirm your identity online.
- Create a new password and enter it twice to unlock the account to use it properly.
How To Find Your Apple ID Has Been Locked?
You can easily find out whether your Apple ID has been locked or not from the alert on login. When you try to log in to your account but are not able to log in due to the alert saying the account has been blocked due to security questions. However, any user can also interpret this situation by getting the alert; You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons or This Apple ID has been blocked for security reasons.
You can also get the alert if you have already set up the 2 step verification on your account. If someone tries to log in to your account by making several wrong attempts then the security system will alter you.
How To Protect Your Apple ID Account From Hackers?
You can easily protect your Apple Id account from the reach of any hacker by not responding to any spam message sent to you. These emails steal your login credentials by asking you to log in. In addition to this, updating the recovery information of your Apple account also helps you to prevent any unauthorized entry to it that can change the existing settings. If you want to log in to your account, never use the links of the emails to go there. Instead, you should visit there using the iCloud platform.
How Do I Remove Apple ID Activation Lock in iPhone?
The activation lock is one of the best features provided by Apple to its users to provide amazing security to an iPhone or iPad against any kind of hacking or stolen. If an Apple device is locked, then it is impossible to access your iPhone or iPad without entering the activation ID that contains username and password. Any locked device can be opened, reset, erased, or modified to perform work in any kind of condition. So, it is important to remove the Apple ID activation lock on your preferred Apple device, and in this article, you will learn about the different ways to remove or bypass the activation lock.
Get help from Apple To Remove the Activation Lock in your Device
You can also ask Apple to remove your activation lock if you are not capable of activating your iPhone which is simply possible when you will confirm your identity with them by providing the purchase proof. You can get help from Apple to remove activation lock with the help of the below ways:
Make an appointment: You can fix an appointment at your nearest Apple store online at the official website. You will have to carry your device, and invoice of your purchase, and then get their help.
Call to Apple support: You can make a phone call and get in touch with the Apple support team where you can explain your queries. The support team will help you to remove the activation lock after confirming your identity.
How To Remove Activation Lock on an iPhone?
If you set up the activation lock on your iPhone at the time of purchase and now you want to remove it due to any kind of specific reason, then you can easily remove it after following the below steps:
- First of all, go to iCloud.com from your browser and then sign in to your iCloud account using the login credentials.
- Click on the Find iPhone section and then click on the All Devices option.
- Now you can select a device that you wish to remove from iCloud.
- Click on Erase on the selected device and then you can click on the Next tab.
- After that, you can click on the Remove from Account option.
Can You Bypass Apple Activation Lock?
Well, there is no unofficial way to bypass activation lock in iPhone but you can simply turn it off after getting the username and password from the owner if you have purchased a used iPhone. You will have to follow the below steps to bypass the activation lock for Apple:
- Go to the Find My iPhone’s page from a browser.
- Login with Apple ID and password.
- Click on All Devices and then select your Apple device that activation lock you want to bypass.
- Click on Erase iPhone or iPad option.
- Now you can click on Erase tab.
- After that, you can click on Remove from Account option to complete the process.
With the help of above-given steps, Apple ID activation lock can be removed or bypass from your Apple device in a very simple manner. But in case you are still not capable to remove the activation ID, then contact the customer support team at Apple for the optimum assistance.
Why is Apple ID Locked?
If you are noticing that your Apple is locked due to some reason, you need to check out the first user ID and password and check out the internet security that stops your Apple account easily. Hence, it could be using any third-party software, Entered the wrong Apple ID several times, someone has tried to access your account etc. If you are hugely excited and asking that how can I unlock my Apple ID account to fix this issue after being familiar with the real cause of the issue, you need to learn simple methods provided by our tech support team.
Method 1: Let's unlock a disabled Apple ID for security reasons:
If you want to know that how to fix Apple ID locked due to security reasons, go for the significant methods listed down.
- At first, turn on your Apple device and go to the settings app and click on the log-in tab showing on the page and enter the user ID.
- Enter the password, but if not accessed click on forgot Apple ID password button and select the verification tab after entering the password.
- Go to the security tab where you can select the questions to give the answer into the fields and get a new tab to enter the phone number.
- You can change the password if you have entered the correct password otherwise recover it using on-screen methods significantly.
- Enter the new password into the given fields at the end of the task.
Method 2: Unlock Apple ID Using Recovery Key:
With the help of a recovery key, you can unlock Apple ID simply.
- Beforehand, launch an internet browser and go to the Apple account page and tap on the forget Apple ID password if you show an error message.
- Enter your Apple ID and choose another option to reset your password and select the continue button and enter the recovery key and select trusted device.
- There will be a recovery code that helps you to unlock your Apple ID after entering the new password into the required fields at the end.
Method 3. Remove Locked Apple ID via AnyUnlock
When you want to sign in or out of the locked Apple ID, use AnyUnlock that can help to fix Apple ID locked for a longer time.
If you are still asking that how to fix Apple ID locked, you are always free to contact our customer support team that is available to assist you instantly.
From the information that is given below, you can perform that by using the official rules. If you are confused and thinking about How Can I Unlock My Apple ID Account, contact Apple Live Chat Support. Use this service 24/7 and ask them to recover the account from the locked stage.
Let us find the solution of How long does it take to unlock Apple ID:
Gaining access to your Apple account is not an easy task it can take time due to so many steps of verification of a person. Generally, it can take few days or a longer time to regaining access to the account. Information provided by the person for regaining the account should be accurate as if you provide wrong information it can become really hard to regaining access. The maximum time taken can go to the limit of 13 days or the minimum will be 8 hours. For regaining access you can also go through the settings of your old iPhone.
If you are looking for the answer, What do you do when your Apple ID is locked? Then these details can be beneficial for you. It happens mostly when you or somebody else enter the login credentials incorrectly many times. and in this case, it becomes difficult to regain access to the account. If you see the below-mentioned lines while your account gets locked then you have to reset the password:
- The APPLE ID has been disabled for security reasons.
- You cannot sign in because the account has been disabled for security reasons.
- APPLE ID gets locked due to security reasons.
Resetting APPLE ID password is a common issue faced by users. It is not so hard. Changing the password is good to prevent the account from hacking and other cyber issues. Let us see the How do I reset my Apple ID password without waiting:
- You can follow the process on iPhone, iPad, or the iPod touch
- Go to the settings.
- Click your name, password & security, and change the password.
- In case you are signed in to iCloud and it is passcode enabled then you will have to enter the passcode for your device.
- After completing the fourth step you have to follow the onscreen step for password updating.
As we have discussed that How long does it take to unlock Apple ID with various other aspects of the ID recovery. If you have further doubts then you can also contact Apple customer support through phone, Live chat, Email, and other available modes.
If one has enabled two-factor authentication for apple I.D, You need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. By following the below steps one can follow your iPhone or iPad so that the following steps can help you to regain access to your account.
Below are the points that are there to tell in steps what needs to be followed in order to how one can unlock an apple i.d Account with trusted phone numbers.
Step 1- Click on Unlock Account.
Step 2- Enter your trusted phone - numbers, then Click on next on the upper-right corner.
Step 3 - Do Enter the verification code Which was sent to your trusted Phone - Number.
Step 4 - To unlock your account, enter the Apple id password. If you don’t remember it. Tap forgets a password.
Step 5 - Enter the passcode, then one can create a new password.
Step 1- Go to Apple’s Account website iforget.apple.com.
Step 2- Enter your Apple Id to get started, then click continue.
Step 3 - Choose how to reset your password: using the recovery email address or answering your security questions. Make your own choice and click continue.
To get an email instead select ‘’Get An Email‘’ to reset your email.
To reset your password, use the email that we send to your primary or rescue email address. Check the email, then enter the verification code from the e-mail and click ‘’ Continue ‘’ then thesis steps will help you better answer your questions on how to unlock an apple id account with email or security questions.
If you have two-factor authentication set up for your account, you will be asked to confirm your contact number. A reset password will be visible and then much - a needed window will appear. Do Click-on to tap allow so the process will be carry forward and it would be sought out soon.
Step 1.) Do visit the go-to iforget website.
Step 2.) Do Enter your apple id or id account or click continue to move on to check the result.
Step 3.) In this step Do enter your trusted phone - number then enter the verification code sent to your trusted phone number.
Step 4.) Then Click on Forget Password.
Step 5.) Click Continue to be the process the account recovery process and the next step will be taken accordingly.