My Apple ID has been Locked
Apple ID is undoubtedly the most useful online resource in the world that allows you to use its services online. This online platform provides great security to all its users who avail of this service. This service locks itself down if anyone tries to enter into that account by using the wrong password.
No hacker can access this account as it locks itself when anyone attempts to enter it forcefully. Thus, everyone needs to provide their password while login. If your account has also been locked, you need to recover that by using the official rules. This is a great way to protect the data from all hackers.
How Can I Unlock my Apple ID?
You can easily obtain the information to unlock your account that was locked by the security features of Apple ID. You can unlock your Apple ID by making use of the method that is given below.
Unlock Apple ID Account Through Phone Number
- Move to the official Apple ID website and go to the login section.
- Select the forget password section and enter the Apple ID to it.
- Click on the Continue option and prove you are not a robot.
- Select the recovery phone number and send the code to the number.
- Use the verification code received on the phone number and to create a new password.
- Enter the password again and unlock your Apple ID account by using the recovery phone number.
Unlock Apple ID Account Through Security Question
- Go to the forgot password online section of your Apple ID account.
- Give the Apple ID and click on the Continue section to move ahead.
- Choose the security questions methods for unlocking by identity verification.
- Give correct answers to the questions and confirm your identity online.
- Create a new password and enter it twice to unlock the account to use it properly.
How To Find Your Apple ID Has Been Locked?
You can easily find out whether your Apple ID has been locked or not from the alert on login. When you try to log in to your account but are not able to log in due to the alert saying the account has been blocked due to security questions. However, any user can also interpret this situation by getting the alert; You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons or This Apple ID has been blocked for security reasons.
You can also get the alert if you have already set up the 2 step verification on your account. If someone tries to log in to your account by making several wrong attempts then the security system will alter you.
How To Protect Your Apple ID Account From Hackers?
You can easily protect your Apple Id account from the reach of any hacker by not responding to any spam message sent to you. These emails steal your login credentials by asking you to log in. In addition to this, updating the recovery information of your Apple account also helps you to prevent any unauthorized entry to it that can change the existing settings. If you want to log in to your account, never use the links of the emails to go there. Instead, you should visit there using the iCloud platform.
How Do I Remove Apple ID Activation Lock in iPhone?
The activation lock is one of the best features provided by Apple to its users to provide amazing security to an iPhone or iPad against any kind of hacking or stolen. If an Apple device is locked, then it is impossible to access your iPhone or iPad without entering the activation ID that contains username and password. Any locked device can be opened, reset, erased, or modified to perform work in any kind of condition. So, it is important to remove the Apple ID activation lock on your preferred Apple device, and in this article, you will learn about the different ways to remove or bypass the activation lock.
Get help from Apple To Remove the Activation Lock in your Device
You can also ask Apple to remove your activation lock if you are not capable of activating your iPhone which is simply possible when you will confirm your identity with them by providing the purchase proof. You can get help from Apple to remove activation lock with the help of the below ways:
Make an appointment: You can fix an appointment at your nearest Apple store online at the official website. You will have to carry your device, and invoice of your purchase, and then get their help.
Call to Apple support: You can make a phone call and get in touch with the Apple support team where you can explain your queries. The support team will help you to remove the activation lock after confirming your identity.
How To Remove Activation Lock on an iPhone?
If you set up the activation lock on your iPhone at the time of purchase and now you want to remove it due to any kind of specific reason, then you can easily remove it after following the below steps:
- First of all, go to iCloud.com from your browser and then sign in to your iCloud account using the login credentials.
- Click on the Find iPhone section and then click on the All Devices option.
- Now you can select a device that you wish to remove from iCloud.
- Click on Erase on the selected device and then you can click on the Next tab.
- After that, you can click on the Remove from Account option.
Can You Bypass Apple Activation Lock?
Well, there is no unofficial way to bypass activation lock in iPhone but you can simply turn it off after getting the username and password from the owner if you have purchased a used iPhone. You will have to follow the below steps to bypass the activation lock for Apple:
- Go to the Find My iPhone’s page from a browser.
- Login with Apple ID and password.
- Click on All Devices and then select your Apple device that activation lock you want to bypass.
- Click on Erase iPhone or iPad option.
- Now you can click on Erase tab.
- After that, you can click on Remove from Account option to complete the process.
With the help of above-given steps, Apple ID activation lock can be removed or bypass from your Apple device in a very simple manner. But in case you are still not capable to remove the activation ID, then contact the customer support team at Apple for the optimum assistance.
Why is Apple ID Locked?
If you are noticing that your Apple is locked due to some reason, you need to check out the first user ID and password and check out the internet security that stops your Apple account easily. Hence, it could be using any third-party software, Entered the wrong Apple ID several times, someone has tried to access your account etc. If you are hugely excited and asking that how can I unlock my Apple ID account to fix this issue after being familiar with the real cause of the issue, you need to learn simple methods provided by our tech support team.
Method 1: Let's unlock a disabled Apple ID for security reasons:
If you want to know that how to fix Apple ID locked due to security reasons, go for the significant methods listed down.
- At first, turn on your Apple device and go to the settings app and click on the log-in tab showing on the page and enter the user ID.
- Enter the password, but if not accessed click on forgot Apple ID password button and select the verification tab after entering the password.
- Go to the security tab where you can select the questions to give the answer into the fields and get a new tab to enter the phone number.
- You can change the password if you have entered the correct password otherwise recover it using on-screen methods significantly.
- Enter the new password into the given fields at the end of the task.
Method 2: Unlock Apple ID Using Recovery Key:
With the help of a recovery key, you can unlock Apple ID simply.
- Beforehand, launch an internet browser and go to the Apple account page and tap on the forget Apple ID password if you show an error message.
- Enter your Apple ID and choose another option to reset your password and select the continue button and enter the recovery key and select trusted device.
- There will be a recovery code that helps you to unlock your Apple ID after entering the new password into the required fields at the end.
Method 3. Remove Locked Apple ID via AnyUnlock
When you want to sign in or out of the locked Apple ID, use AnyUnlock that can help to fix Apple ID locked for a longer time.
If you are still asking that how to fix Apple ID locked, you are always free to contact our customer support team that is available to assist you instantly.
From the information that is given below, you can perform that by using the official rules. If you are confused and thinking about How Can I Unlock My Apple ID Account, contact Apple Live Chat Support. Use this service 24/7 and ask them to recover the account from the locked stage.
Why Does It Take So Long To Unlock Apple ID?
Apple is always known for its strong security system that ensures that its customers get optimum security. However, forgetting the login credential is common; for this reason, you can run the recovery process. Though, the apple ID recovery process takes some time for various reasons, like:
- The authenticity of the users
- Security reasons
- To keep the information safe and secure
How Long Do I have to wait if my Apple ID is Locked?
Apple let you recover the Apple ID by directing some steps, but people always messed to understand the timing. Though this can vary from user to user and but on average, the person may have to wait for 24 hours at least. If the time taken in this process is longer in your case, then you can contact the person, or you can wait for some more time as the process involves a lot of security checks before providing the information to the user.
How Many Times can you try your Apple ID Password before you get Locked Out?
Apple gives you a specific time to recheck the password and log in with the last remember password. But, sometimes, people keep trying with the wrong password repeatedly, which can lock the account. You must be aware of the attempts, and apple gives you 10 attempts to log in; if you exceed this, all your data will be erased from the account. You have to contact the support person, or you have to create a new ID.