Procedure to Cancel the AVG Antivirus Subscription
AVG antivirus subscription can be cancelled without any issue. You only need to get on the official website and follow simple and easy procedures. Then you can easily cancel. Now only you can do it online, but you can even get your account cancelled through the help of customer service.
To cancel, you need to go through the guide below. Once you have gone through the directory, your issue will be fixed. So, if you have a doubt, “ Does AVG renew automatically?” Then the answer to that is yes. It means once the monthly subscription is going to be over then your subscription will be automatically renewed with the help of the saved bank details.
- Sign in to the account you have with the AVG Antivirus.
- Enter the credential to log in.
- Now you need to choose the “My Account” button.
- You have to ensure that you have selected the settings option.
- Now choose the control of “Cancel my subscription.”
- Your subscription will be canceled.
If the question arises, “How do I turn off automatic renewal?” Then the answer is ahead. Once the automatic renewal is turned off, you’ll also be able to use the service until the subscription is valid.
Cancellation policy AVG:
- If you have made the cancellation within the first thirty days, you’re eligible to get a complete refund of your investment.
- Your subscription will continue after the cancellation. It is going to be valid until the last date of the validity.
- Once you have crossed the thirty days, you will be charged for the cancellation you made.
So, if you want to know, “How to cancel free avg subscription?” Ensure that you have made the cancellation thirty days after the subscription.
Thirty days Money back Guarantee
Yes, you can get the full refund through the thirty days money-back guarantee. You must ensure that you have canceled within thirty days of the subscription. That is undoubtedly going to help you in getting the total refund. So, if you’re looking for the answer to the question, “Can I get a refund on AVG subscription?” Then the answer is yes. However, ensure to stick to the thirty days money-back guarantee.
How do I know when my AVG license expires
If you have purchased the license of AVG but need to remember the expiry date and want to know when your AVG license expires, you can check through the managed subscription option on their website.
Steps to Check the Expiry Date of AVG License:
- Go to the website https://id.avg.com/sign-in/ on your browser,
- Sign in on the website with your AVG account,
- Click on the Subscription title on the page,
- A new page will open where your subscription details will be mentioned, like purchase date, expiry date, activation code, etc.
Herewith you will know when your AVG license expires and can renew beforehand for not missing the features of your account. In case you cannot find the expiry date of your AVG license, then consider contacting a person at the help desk. You can call on the toll-free number of customer service at +1 844 259 8811 and get a person on call to ask about the expiry date of your AVG license by telling them the details they require.
How much is AVG AntiVirus per year?
The cost of AVG Antivirus per year depends on which product or subscription you are choosing and want access to for how many devices. Below is the price of different AVG AntiVirus products are mentioned:
- AVG Internet Security costs $44.99 for one year and can only be used on 1 device.
- AVG Ultimate, accessible on 10 devices, costs $55.99 a year.
- Secure VPN costs $59.88 per year.
- Anti-track $49.99/year.
The cost of Business Edition AVG are:
- AVG AntiVirus Business Edition costs $46.99 per year
- AVG Internet Security Business Edition (AVG Cloud Management Console) price for one year is $61.41.
- AVG File Server Business Edition costs $20.41 a year.
- AVG Email Server Business Edition is $25.21 per year.
- AVG Patch Management costs a user $14.99 for one year.
Depending on your budget and need, you can compare the following cost of different AVG AntiViruses. And choose the best option for your device to protect your privacy from harmful malware.
Does turning off auto-renewal cancel my subscription?
No, turning off the auto-renewal does not cancel your subscription. It only enables the automatic subscription of the AVG antivirus. It means if your subscription ends, you need to purchase the subscription plan again by yourself, and it will not renew automatically. So if you do not want to be charged on the next billing date by AVG and want to take a break from AVG products, turn off the auto-renewal button. Otherwise, the price for the subscription for next year will automatically deduct from your account, and the subscription will renew.
Connect with AVG customer service
You can undoubtedly connect with the customer service team if you’re thinking, “How do I stop AVG from taking money from my account?” There well trained executives are going to provide an answer to you.
You must ensure that you have selected the options below to connect with the thorough calling. That will ensure that your call will directly land the person thoroughly trained to handle your issue.
- Call on the official number.
- Now you’ll come across the official menu of the AVG.
- Choose the options which are directly connected to your issue.
- In the present, ensure that you select the “Cancellation” option.
- Your call is going to land in the cancellations department.
- The executive is going to take your details for verification.
- Now, your issue will be fixed shortly.
- Once your subscription is canceled, you’ll receive a confirmation email regarding the cancellation.
- The cancellation email will also mention the last date of the validity of the subscription.
- You’ll be able to use the subscription until that date.
Via live chat
- Get on the official website of AVG.
- Click the “Contact us “ button.
- Choose the “Start chat” option.
- Choose the appropriate options.
- Your chat is going to be passed to the person.
Hopefully, your query regarding the cancellation of the subscription is sorted. You only need to ensure that you have adhered to the options which are provided above.