How Do I Cancel My Norton subscription And Get A Refund?
Norton is one of the finest antivirus systems operational services through which millions of users get the option to protect their devices like laptops and PCs quite smoothly, and it is quite a popular software service that enables that helps you to get rid of the issues like virus interruptions on your device. Suppose you want to contact Norton customer services to cancel a Norton subscription. In that case, you get access to several mediums, phone and live chat, through which you connect with the live assistant.
Enormous methods to connect with Norton customer services:
Via Norton phone number: If you want to call the representative from Norton customer care support, you must use this official contact number 1-855-815-2726; after a short while, when you listen to all IVRs.
- Dial the helpline number 1-855-815-2726 from your registered id number
- After this, select language at your convenience.
- Then, listen to all IVR commands step by step.
- Now, press the 7th IVR button to transfer your call directly to a live person on Norton customer care support.
- Next, you wait for a few minutes on a call, and as soon as the representative arrives, you get instant help.
By Norton Online chat support: Other than phone service, you can use online chat support too, which is available round the clock to support the users in case they want to cancel the subscription or create a new account.
- Visit Norton's official website through the local web browser.
- After that, on the homepage, select the support section.
- You must tap over the chat icon from the homepage's bottom right side.
- Next, you have been provided with the option to enter your concerned messages as per your issues, and you will get appropriate help directly from the available assistant.
Does uninstalling Norton cancel subscription?
No, uninstalling the Norton application from your device won't support you at all because it does not offer automatic cancellation of the accessed subscription, and you have to first cancel your Norton subscription, and then you can uninstall the application. In addition, you can uninstall the application and ask for subscription cancellation on the call with the customer support number.
How do you cancel a Norton subscription?
- The initial step would be heading toward Norton's official homepage.
- Then from the dashboard, select the sign-in button and complete the prompts.
- Tap over manage my subscription
- Select your subscription and then hit the cancel subscription button
- Before submitting the cancellation form, provide the subscription canceling reason and describe it in 1000 characters, and then hit submit button.