What Are The Reasons You Cannot Log-In To Your Match.Com Account?
Match.com is an online dating service provider which is catering its services to customers all around the world. It offers a service wherein can look for love In order to get its subscription. You need to make a payment and get yourself registered on its official site. The subscription has a limited period of time only in that particular frame of time. Customers can utilize its services. Once the subscription gets over, your services will be stopped then and there. In order to keep your membership activated, you have to renew it from time to time.
- If your subscription gets over or your membership expires, you can't log in to your account again.
- If Match.com finds you have used services in the wrong manner, they will deactivate your account from their end. (If a need arises, they will block your account).
- If you have used any offensive or written any wrong comment on the match.com will not allow you to access its account.
- Your password or email address does not match as per their records.
Why Would Match.com Block My Account?
- If you have broken the terms and conditions of match.com, they will block your account.
- You can call up the customer care number of Match .com and ask for the reasons why they have canceled your account.
- If you have not accessed your account for a longer period of time.
- The main reason for not accessing your account is you have forgotten your email address or forgotten your password. Due to this very reason, you failed to access your account.
- If your account is not being accessed for very long, match.com will block your account.
How Do I Reactivate my Match.com Account?
- If your match.com account is not operating for so long, you can make a call on their customer service support number of match.com they will reactivate your account.
- If you have mentioned the wrong credential of yours, such as your wrong password.
- Steps through which you can reactivate your match.com account.
- - Firstly, visit the official site of the Match.com
- .- Do click on the sign-in.
- Sign in to your account with your email account and password.
- If your subscription has not finished yet or expired yet, next to it, you will find an option that says reactivate button on your profile. By simply clicking on the reactive button, you can reactivate your account.
- In order to get your account reactivated again, you need to put in the right password to get your account activated in a proper manner.
- Do mention your password as well as your email id and click on the reactive button provided your account has expired.
Does Match Show Inactive Profile?
The Match does not show any inactive profile. Suppose you have paid for your subscription or membership. Usually, Match doesn't show any inactive profile until or unless you have paid for its subscription, you will be kept confidential, or it is only shown at the time when someone raised a request for your profile. If a profile maker has expired in between, his account will no longer be available on match.com sites. The profile will be shown to you on request only. Otherwise, they will keep your account confidential, and it will not be shown until or unless asked for.
The ways mentioned above will guide you on what the reasons your match profiles are inactive are, or you cannot log in to your account.