Snapchat is the multi-media messaging application service that is used by numerous people around the globe for sharing their snaps but some people find a few issues while logging in to the Snapchat account.
There are various reasons which can add up to the problem of Snapchat non-working of the issues and some of the most common ones are.
- Entering the wrong login credentials of the account.
- The user is unable to memorize the passcode of the account.
- Caps lock is on that is causing the wrong password error.
- The previous password is changed by any other user after hacking the account.
All these issues or any other problem can be solved by using the process which is mentioned below.
How To Reset the Forgotten Password by using Phone Number?
Any user can recover the Snapchat account by resetting the forgotten password with the use of associated phone number.
For this, the user needs to follow the below-mentioned process.
- Launch the mobile application of Snapchat and select the Log In button.
- Enter the username or email ID and tap on the option of Forgot your password.
- Select the phone number as the recovery method and tap on Via Phone button.
- Select the country code and enter the linked phone number.
- Now the user will get the options to receive the verification code through text or by a call.
- If the user selects the option of Send via Text then he will receive the text message with the 6-digit verification code or if he will get a voice call with the code on selecting the Calling option.
- After entering the code in the required field the user will get the option to set a new password.
Now the user needs to confirm the newly created password by re-entering it and with this, the user will complete the process of SNAPCHAT PASSWORD RESET BY PHONE.
How To Reset the Forgotten Password by using Email ID?
For resetting the password by using the email ID the user is required to follow this process.
- Open the Snapchat mobile app and navigate to the Log In section.
- Provide the username or email then tap on Forgot your password.
- Select the Via Email button for recovering the account with the recovery email mode.
- Enter the Email ID in the required web field and tap Submit.
- Receive the email on recovery email with a password reset link.
- Click on the link and a password reset web page will open.
- Now the user can create a new password and can enter it again for providing confirmation.
With this, the user will complete the SNAPCHAT PASSWORD RESET BY EMAIL and log into the account.
Tips to create a strong password
A user should never set up a weak password for the Snapchat account and he is always recommended to create a strong one to decrease the threat of hacking or cracking of the passcode by any unauthorized user.
There are various things to keep in mind while creating a new password these are.
- Never set up Birthdays, First name, Last name or phone number.
- Keep the password to at least 8 characters in length.
- Use both upper-case and lower-case with a proper combination of the Special symbols.
By using these processes the account can be recovered if you Forgot Your Snapchat Password if you are still not able to complete the recovery process then it is recommended to get in touch with the customer support of Snapchat to obtain the required information about the problem or any other related issue.