Know How To Recover Yahoo Mail Using Facebook
Yahoo Mail has become the finest email service that is known for its swift and user-friendly service. Not only this, but you can also link your Yahoo account with your Facebook. For that, you should have a similar email for both Yahoo and Facebook. Well, incredible it is. This email service also comes with exceptional features that boost the experience of the users. But most Yahoo users are going through a serious issue of a forgotten password.
In this piece of article, you will understand how to recover Yahoo password through Facebook.
Step: Recover Yahoo Account Through Facebook
Following are the ways to know “How to recover Yahoo password through Facebook”
- If your Yahoo email is your Facebook ID, you can restore entree to the Yahoo accounts.
- To do this, open the browser and direct to the Yahoo Sign-In helper page.
- Feed your Facebook ID in the Yahoo ID field and tap the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen reminders to access your Yahoo account.
- After signing in to your Yahoo account, create a new password.
- Instead, you can access and recover the Yahoo password by logging in to the Yahoo page via Facebook app.
- On your system, launch the Facebook app or directly to the Facebook Sign-In page.
- Feed your Yahoo login id and password in the required fields.
- Tap the "Login" button to open your Facebook ID.
- Now, type "Yahoo Mail" in the search box and press the Enter KEY to go to the Yahoo Sign-in page.
- Click the Use App key existing in the Yahoo Mail page box and tap the Sign-In button to access the "Yahoo Login" page.
- Click your email address shown on the page.
- If not, click the Add Account button to state the Yahoo email account.
- Click the "I don't remember password" option.
- Feed your Yahoo mail ID in the needed field and click the Next button to continue with the password recovery method.
- Make sure to enter the valid email ID in the earlier step to recover your Yahoo account.
- Select the recovery option based on accessible methods.
- You can pick Mobile phone number recovery, alternate email address, or security questions.
- If your contact number, is already registered, select the Mobile phone number recovery alternative and enter your phone number.
- You will get a one-time password (OTP) via the Message app on your mobile.
- Enter the OTP in the required field to access your Yahoo email account.
- After signing in to your account, reset the password.