Instagram in today’s time has surpassed the rate of popularity and it’s one of the most used social media accounts in today’s time. But no matter how user-friendly any social media account is, every application gets stuck in the middle of a technical problem that might refrain you from logging in. Now imagine if you lose access to the Instagram account because it gets disabled. Pretty obvious, it is no less than a nightmare because all your pictures or videos would be gone.
Why does the Instagram Account Get Disabled?
The first thought that crosses our mind if the account gets banned or disabled, is the fear of losing the track of all the data. But Instagram has the aid to all these problems faced by the users and with the help of some effective recovery methods; you can always get back your account.
There are different types of miscellaneous reasons because of which the Instagram account of any user gets blocked or disabled. Regardless of the reason, you will receive a pop on your screen that your account is disabled, every time you try logging in to the account. To exactly find the answer to how do I get my Instagram account back, tap below.
Reasons why any Instagram account gets banned
- If you post nude content like photos or videos
- In case someone hacks your account and changes the password
- You hurt anyone’s sentiments by posting hurtful picture or content
- In case someone reports your account.
Ways to get back the Disabled Instagram Account
Account getting disabled and forgetting the password of the account are two different things, however, you can reset the account with the help of recovery methods. To find more about the doubts related to How can I get my Instagram back after being disabled, the following tips might help you out.
- As soon as you find the notification saying that your account is temporarily suspended then first of all tap on the option of learning more. As you tap on this link, the page will be redirected to a different page where you will find out about the ways to fix your account.
- Note that you can get access to your account only if you have disabled your account by mistake. In case you were found violating the privacy settings then it might get a little difficult to regain the account.
Submitting a Request Appeal for Enabling your Instagram Account
- In case your account was banned for posting any hateful speech or provoking content then you have to submit an appeal, requesting for enabling your Instagram account. You can submit the appeal on the official website of Instagram or in the settings.
- Try to avoid apologizing for your fault related to the violating content you shared online because that is not going to help you in any way. You can simply fill in the required details related to your account and then tap on the submit option at last.
- You can send the request as many times as you want so that your application gets noticed and the technical team of Instagram will revert accordingly. Don’t shy away from sending your request form more than once and eventually your account will be enabled in a few days.
Things to keep in mind while using an Instagram Handle
- Once you get back your account, try not to repeat the same mistake because your account might get suspended permanently the next time.
- Try to keep your account free from hatred and avoid sharing any hateful or unethical stuff which might go against the community guidelines of Instagram.
How to log in to the Instagram account without a recovery code?
Other than getting the Instagram account suspended, we often end up forgetting the password of the account or face trouble while logging in. And to find about how do I log in to Instagram without a recovery code, you can follow the below-given steps.
- If you are unable to log in to your account then maybe you need to reset the password. And for resetting the password, you can use either use recovery code or answer the security questions.
- To begin with, first of all go to the sign-in page of Instagram and then tap on ‘forgot password’.
- Now enter your username and to recover the account without recovery code, tap on the security questions option.
- Now follow the online instructions and answer the security questions and then you can easily set a new password.
- Re-enter the password to confirm and then now you can use the new password to log in to the account.
And that’s all! However, if you ever face any problem related to the Instagram account then you can contact the customer care team of Instagram. The support team will get back to you with the solution. You can contact the customer care team via email or call and you call them 24x7.