Why Netflix Android App Stuck and How Would You Fix It?
It is true Netflix is a perfect companion for all time and it is completely devastating when any error appears with the Netflix account. And the user wonders why Netflix Android app stuck while using it. Well, if it is the case then the fix is here. Go through the mentioned information and get rid of Netflix errors.
Restart Your Android Phone or Tablet
- Press and hold the power button of your Android device.
- Give the confirmation to turn off your Android device.
- Wait for a minute or two and again press the power button to turn on your Android device.
- As soon as, the device is turned on, you should open Netflix again.
Clear the Netflix app data
- First of all, you need to open the Settings on your Android device.
- Then choose the General option. Just in case, you don't see the General option, you should continue with the next steps.
- Also, click the Apps or Applications option.
- Next, you have to click the Manage Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Apps.
- Further, find the Netflix app and click the Storage option.
- After that, you have to click Clear Data or Clear Storage option and click OK button.
This is how you won’t see the Netflix stuck on loading screen Android error and can access Netflix.
Reinstall the Netflix app
- You should open the Playstore and search for the Netflix app.
- On the Netflix app page on Playstore, you have to click Uninstall.
- In this way, the app will be uninstalled.
- Once the app is uninstalled, click the Install option.
As soon as, the installation is completed, you should try to open the Netflix app.
Restart your Home Network
To do so, you should be sure to leave all the devices of your home network equipment are powered off. And you need to unplug all as a group for 30 seconds prior to plugging every device back in one by one.
- You should turn off your mobile.
- Next, you will require to unplug the modem and the wireless router for at least 30 seconds. Just in case, there is a separate device do the same.
- After a while, you will require to plug in the modem and let all the lights blink indicating that it is turned on.
- For the case, the router is separate, plug that in too and wait for the lights to blink.'
Check your Netflix again by switching it on if the Netflix stuck on loading screen Android. If it is so, go with the instructions mentioned below.
Improve Your Wi-Fi Signal
When your device is connected to a wifi network and the above steps won't help you, you can improve the wireless connectivity with the given steps:
- You should try to relocate your router to a new place in order to improve the signal strength. Moreover, the signal strength is at the maximum speed throughout the home when it is placed in the central location.
- Also, you need to move the router away from wireless devices like cordless phones or microwave ovens. The wireless interference from such equipment may affect the functionality of the router and may cause a signal problem.
- Additionally, you should elevate the router from the floor and place it on the bookshelf or desk. This will give you a strong signal and better speed and you won't see any loading error while using Netflix.
Try a different internet connection
You may also try to change your internet network. If possible, you should connect your internet network with another wifi network with higher internet speed. This will also help you to fix the Netflix loading error on your Android device.
The aforementioned information will surely help you to fix any problem with your Netflix. Also, you will no longer worry about how to fix Netflix stuck on loading screen Android. On the off chance, if all of the above practices won't help you to fix the problem, you shouldn't worry about it. The assistance can be achieved from the Netflix support team. You can either contact them over a phone call or go to the support page of the website. So, to get immediate help from technical experts you should call the Netflix phone number to get instant help.