An Illustrious Guide To Fix Facebook App Issues In Your iPhone
Facebook users often face issues with their mobile app even on the iPhone device. Issues such as Facebook app unable to load, or update, lagging, etc. are quite common on the iPhone devices. However, one can easily troubleshoot these issues with some learning on the simple fixes. Besides, when it comes to the Facebook app, it is a lot easier to issues on it than the web versions.
Hence, read this guide further to know more about the common issues that are responsible for Why is the iPhone Facebook app not working, and how they can be fixed without any hassle. Moreover, if you don’t find this guide helpful, then feel free to talk to the experts at the Facebook tech-support and get better assistance.
Reasons Why Is The iPhone Facebook App Not Working
The following are the most common issues due to which your iPhone app may not be working or getting crashed in your iPhone device.
- Network connectivity problems
- Too much cache and data files
- Unnecessary web history (for web version)
- App needs to reset or updated
- iOS compatibility issues
Therefore, read further to about the easy methods to fix problems due to which your Facebook Crashing on iPhone.
How To Fix Facebook App Not Loading Properly On iPhone? Quick Methods
Try Deleting & Reinstalling The Facebook App
When it comes to Facebook app version, you can first try removing/deleting it from your IPhone device. Then it is recommended to download its latest version from the App store and reinstall it as well.
Next, Try Rebooting Your iPhone
If you’re still wondering Why is the iPhone Facebook app not working with the help of the previous method, then you can also try rebooting your iPhone device. This sometimes helps in fixing any lag issue or the software problems.
Factory Reset The iPhone Device
In the event, if there’s any error that may be causing due to iOS problems, then you can try resetting your device. This must fix the Facebook app issues in your iPhone, hence follow the steps mentioned below to factory rest your device.
- Open the Settings app in your iPhone device, then jump to the General category.
- Next, you’ll need to scroll to the bottom to select Reset, and then tap on Erase All Content and Settings option.
- Let the device get reset, then reinstall the Facebook app from the app store.
Update The Facebook App To Its Latest Version
In the event, if you haven’t updated your iPhone Facebook app lately, then you’ll need to do it ASAP. In addition, an outdated app version can also be a potential reason for the occurrence of the app lags, bugs, and Facebook Crashing on iPhone among other issues. Hence, you’ll need to update the app from the App Store, here’s how.
- Open the App Store, then select the Updates at bottom right.
- If there’s any latest available for the Facebook app, then tap on the Update button.
Update The iPhone iOS Version
Follow the instructions mentioned below to update your iPhone’s iOS version.
- Go to the Settings option in your iPhone, then check out the latest iOS version updates.
- If you find the latest version available, then follow the onscreen instructions to update the iOS version to its latest firmware.
Moreover, if you are someone who access their Facebook in the Safari web browser and face issues with its, then you can try clearing out its cache files. In addition, if you haven’t deleted the web browsing history since a long time, then also you’ll need to get rid of it. Here’s how.
- In your Safari web browser, simply navigate to its Settings menu, then tap on the Clear History and website data.
- Hereafter, follow the onscreen instructions to remove the cache files and the web browsing history.
In case, if you another web browser, then you can navigate to its settings section and navigate through the onscreen step to delete the unwanted files. However, if the issues in your Facebook app are not fixed yet, then you’ll need to reach out to the tech-experts at Facebook. The expert team will surely guide you on How To Fix Facebook App Not Loading Properly On iPhone and other relevant issues. Besides, the FB experts are available for 24/7 and can provide you real-time assistance at any point of time.
How Do I Refresh Facebook on my iPhone
Facebook offers you many top-notch features that make social networking easy and simple. If you have an account on Facebook, you can control it completely. Additionally, you can customize your feed by doing a few simple steps. And to make it happen here is some information that you should go through.
Refresh Facebook Feed
If you wonder how do I refresh Facebook on my iPhone, you can just pull down the screen of your Facebook app home page, all the new feeds will appear on the screen.
Disable Auto Video Playing
- Firstly, log in to your Facebook profile.
- Then you should select the More option and go to the Settings.
- Next, you should choose the Account Setting from the pop-up menu.
- Further, let the screen load, wait for a while, then you can see the list, choose the Videos and Photos option.
- After that, you need to select the Auto-Play option under the Video Settings section.
- From the available options, choose the 'Never Auto-plays Videos' option.
- In this way, you can disable the auto-play option for your videos on your Facebook feed.
Save Links and Posts
Facebook offers you a bookmark post. It has a built-in feature that saves posts at a place that can be accessed later. In this way, you can save any of the posts on Facebook to read in the future whenever you want.
All you need is to tap the down-arrow button on the post and choose Save Link. Also, whenever you go to a Facebook page, select the Save option to save it.
Additionally, to check the save items, you can go to the More section and choose the Saved option. And you will be able to get all saved posts.
Disable Location Services
If you want to disable the Location Services for your Facebook so that it can't track your location in the background. You can do that by making the given steps:
- At first, you have to go to the Settings on the mobile.
- Then choose the Privacy section and select the Location Services.
- Next, locate Facebook from the list of applications.
- Open the Facebook option and choose Never.
- Afterward, your location service is disabled permanently however you can enable the service whenever you want. You need to follow the same steps and choose Always.
Customize Who Sees Your Posts
- You need to go to the person's profile with whom you don't want to share your posts.
- Then you should choose the Friends option.
- From the pop-up menu, you need to select the Edit Friends List option.
- Next, you are required to choose the Acquaintances from the list.
- Further, you can do the same with all people with whom you don't want to share your posts.
This is how you move all the contacts with whom you don't want to share posts go to Acquaintances and they can't see your posts.
- Thereafter, you need to choose the More option and go to the Settings.
- In Settings, you should choose the Account Settings section and select the Privacy option.
- Consequently, you see the 'Who can see your future posts?' option, in that section, you should choose 'Friends except for Acquaintances.
- Now, all your Facebook posts are hidden from Acquaintances.
This is how you can customize your Facebook feed without seeing any kind of problem. And you will no longer worry about how do I fix my Facebook feed on my iPhone. In case you need assistance to enable any feature on Facebook, you can connect with the customer service representative to get help. The support team is available round the clock and offers you instant help. So, dial the customer service number and fix the issues.