What are the steps you need to take to pair your Amazon Fire Stick remote to TV?
Amazon Fire TV stick is an excellent way through which you can stream TV shows or movies. But, if you want to make the most of its use in your TV, you will have to pair your Amazon Firestick to TV. But, are you aware of how you can pair your device with a TV?
Required steps to pair Amazon fire stick remote to TV:
- The first step is to unplug the fire stick from the power outlet for at least a minute.
- In the next step, you will have to remove the batteries from your remote. If you are having another set of batteries, then you might want to replace them at any point.
- The next step is to plug your fire stick into the power outlet.
- As your device is starting up, you will have to press and hold the home button on your remote to initiate the pairing mode.
- Then, you will have to wait for the lights on your remote to start blinking. The light on the top of the device will change from slow to rapid. The amber light will rapidly blink as the remote enters the discovery mode.
- Your remote will get paired when you will see the menu screen. For 2nd generation Alexa voice remotes, the remote light will show three blue flashes when it is paired.
This is how you can pair your Amazon fire stick remote to a TV. You can even take the customer care executives' help to know How to pair Amazon fire stick remote to TV. They will provide you with the required details on this. For more information on this, you can freely call on the helpline number.
You can now pair an additional remote to your Fire TV. To do this, you will have to take the steps that we will be mentioning below. The steps will help you out to provide you with the best solution to your issue.
Pair additional and replacement remote to Fire TV:
- The first step is to press the home button on your fire stick remote. Then, you will have to open the settings menu at the top of the screen. You can do this by pressing the up button on the remote till the time you see home highlighted.
- The next step is to press the right directional button till you see the settings highlighted.
- After that, you will have to click on the button in the center of the circle on your remote to make the selection.
- In the next step, you will have to select the controllers and Bluetooth devices and then choose the Amazon Fire TV Remotes option.
- In the next step, you will have to select the tab of "Add New Remote." The Amazon TV will search for the discoverable remote and then display them in a list.
- You will now have to press and hold the home button on the remote for at least3-5 seconds. Your new remote will appear on your screen once your fire stick recognizes it.
- The next step is to press the select button on your old remote. You will find this button in the middle of the circle.
- Finally, you will get to see the new remote on your screen.
"How to Pair a Replacement or Additional Remote to Fire TV?" is the concern of the users that can trouble them. We hope that you have got your answers.