Follow The Process To Find the Friend Location using the Google Map
It does not seem hard to imagine connecting with the friend, you could simply get in touch with any of your friend you wanted to.
Google maps have been around the years, but many of us are not aware with the full extent of the services offered by the map like it helps us to get a transportation direction, setting routes or finding the location and many more. So today’s smartphones enable you to keep the tabs on your people you care with the help of the Google maps. See here the detailed steps to How to track someone on Google maps.
Follow the steps to find the friend location on the Google map
Share your location through the Google map
It is mandatory to have a Google account to both the sides so that one share their location easily see how it works
- In the first step, open the Google map app.
- Now you have to tap on menu hamburger icon at top left.
- Now choose location> Add people.
User can share their real-time location by default and set it for one hour, now you have to type the email address associated of the person that you want to share your location within the box.
- After getting the confirm person, you will be able to see the real-time location in the Google maps.
- To start in order of this, you need to change the settings as you need to give the Google map location access and turn on background app refresh.
- Once you complete all the above step, one becomes able to see the exact location
Consider and adhere to the basic steps to know the process of How to find my Friend Location using Google Map in one goes. If required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team of the Google maps. If required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team of the maps. You can take help from you friend, colleagues and relatives as well to help you to find the location of your friend.
How to fix Google Maps not finding a current location?
Google maps are the necessity of all users as it makes travelling easier by showing the shortest routes for the destination. In case your Google Maps is not working properly, it could happen when you have blocked the browser to get your current location. If you want to keep your location unshared, you can use a VPN. With a VPN, you will get the desired privacy.
Why can't Google Maps find the location?
There could be some Wi-Fi networks that are set up in such a way that Google Maps are unable to access the current locations. If you are trying to check what is happening, you need to disconnect the network and use a different network for Maps. If you want to know why can't Google Maps find my location and fix the issue if the browser is responsible, try the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Settings option of Google Chrome and then search for a location.
- Scroll down to the option of Content settings and click it.
- It will display the settings for the default location. You also need to check if Google Maps is blocked in the list or not.
- You need to toggle the location to ON.
- It will allow you to share the location information with the device. It also displays the lists of sites which you have blocked.
- To fix the issue, you need to delete the blocked website from Google Chrome browser.
- Once you reload your browser, you will again get the prompt of location permission.
- You need to click Allow and your current location will be accessed.
If you are still facing the issue of Google Maps not finding my location, contact the Google support. The executives in the support team will assist you with all the queries related to Google or Google maps. You can reach them through call, email or live chat and all the contact details are available on Google website.