Steps to recover deleted files from android phone
Today mobile is everything that a person wants 24x7. As humans we have become so used to gadgets that our entire life revolves around our phone. All of us have a habit of keeping phone either in pocket or hand. But suppose if your phone is lost or stolen or gets formatted and your entire data gets deleted permanently. Obviously this is a situation when anyone will panic since all the photos, documents, mails, contacts gets deleted. But you can recover all of it if you know some smart moves. With help of few basic hacks you can even recover your single SMS as well. Hence if you also want to know the steps to recover deleted data from Android refer to below details.
Steps to recover data from android phone:
1. On your system, download and install Android data recovery and connect your phone to it with USB cable
2. Setup android to enable USB debugging by choosing one that suits your android version
3. Once your phone is connected to USB, start scanning your device for the lost data
4. Click on the type of data you want to recover on your device
5. Once you have picked things to recover you will be shown a preview of it on your screen to confirm it’s the same data you want to recover
6. Once you have confirmed all the review options, click on recover button and save it on your system.
7. Later you can transfer it on your device.
And you are done with the process of data recovery. In today’s time we are so much dependent on our mobile phones that we literally save everything on our phone. Therefore even if you lose your data then never get worried about the lost data since you can easily recover it with the help of above steps. Also following are the reasons why people usually prefer above steps to recover their accounts.
Features of android recovery software:
1. Helps in recovering all the pictures, data, documents, lost mails, social media access etc
2. Gives you the option to preview the data first before confirming the recovery
3. You can even recover data if you have done factory reset to your phone
4. It also fixes issues like frozen screen, system crash, virus detected
5. Also extracts data from phones that are broken or stolen
And that’s all for the process of how to recover deleted files from android phones. Moreover in case of any further doubt or query you can contact customer care of your device.
How to Recover Deleted Files from your Android Phone Internal Memory?
It is impossible to imagine a life without Smartphone and the use of Smartphone has reached a sky level. Being an Android phone user, you can share lots of things with others and also perform multiple tasks. But there are many circumstances that come when you lost some important data from your phone and then look for the ways for data recovery. There are multiple ways available that can help to recover lost data from Android’s internal memory. In this article, you will learn about the easy steps to recover the lost data from Android.
Steps to recover data from Android internal memory:
• First of all, you have to download a recovery tool on your computer.
• Now install the program and then open the recovery program on your computer.
• Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
• Now find the Recovery tab and then click on it.
• After that, follow the on-screen instructions to recover the data from your Android phone.
In case you are still confused about how to recover deleted files from Android internal memory even after following the above-given steps, then contact the technical support team and avail the best solutions on all sorts of problems related to your Android phone.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin?
If you accidentally deleted a file or folder on your desktop and now looking out for some information that can help to restore the file, then you should not miss the steps mentioned below. Because these steps will let you restore the files from the recycle bin without much of a stretch.
First of all, you have to open the Recycle Bin by making a double-click on the icon on the Desktop.
Then all the deleted files will appear on the screen, you can select the files or folder that you want to restore.
Just in case, if you need to choose multiple files or folder, you can hold the Control Key and select the files, you want to restore.
Once you select the files, you need to right-click on any selected file and from the given options; you are required to click the Restore option.
Further, you need to wait for a while until the files get restored.
As soon as the files get restored, you can close the recycle bin. In this way, you will no longer worry about how to recover deleted files from recycle bin. Also, if you face any problem in recovering a file or folder, you should not worry about it. And contact the customer service team who will provide you all the required information to restore the files.