A Quick process to change the Facebook password without old password and email
Facebook is a social networking platform that makes it easy for everyone to connect with the network, share photos with family and friends. Since Facebook launches, it has secured significant space among the other social media platforms.
If we talk about its feature like “Forgot your password” which allows you to change or recover the Facebook account password which has tremendous influence over the users, For that, it is required that your Email address and the Phone number must be associated with the account. But sometimes it happens that, these methods seem less fit and face error while using it. In that case, there are some other alternatives by which you can change the Facebook password without old password and Email or Recover Facebook password without email ID.
Recover Facebook account without reset confirmation code
These steps are the basic, quick points that you should know before initiating the process to recover account of facebook.
- First, move to the Facebook account and log in with the help of a username and password.
- If you don’t know the password, click on “Forgot password”.
- But if you are facing an error while clicking on the “Forgot Password”, then go to the next and enter the alternative email address or the registered mobile number in the shown field.
- If you don’t have any two of the options, choose the “Identification” option and head to Facebook “Friend’s image”. Now you can easily enter the new password
- After completing all the above steps, tap on the “Verify button” and now enter the password in the new and current field.
Change Facebook password when you are already logged in
- Click on “arrow” at the top right corner of the Facebook page.
- Choose the ‘’setting” option from the list.
- Tap on “Security and Login” on the setting’s page.
- Tap “Edit” and move to change password.
- Following above, Enter the current and new password in the shown field. The password should be a combination of letters, alphabets, upper case, and lower case letters.
- Tap on “save” changes.
Change Facebook password without old password
- Tap on the “arrow” of the Facebook page.
- Select the “setting” option.
- Click on “Security and Login”.
- Edit and change it.
- Select “forgot password” under the change password option.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to change the password.
Recover Facebook password without Email and the Phone number
- First, move the Facebook page.
- Tap on the “Forgot password” link shown below the password text.
- Give the Email address or phone number that you used to register at the time of Facebook signup.
- Tap on “ search”
- Select the Google account and click continue.
- Following above, enter the email address and password that you used to log in to the Google account.
- After the successful authentication, you will be redirected to the page to enter the new password and confirm it.
For Android users:
- Launch Facebook.
- Click on the “Need help” link and click on the forgot password as shown on the menu.
- Search your account by using the phone number or the Email address.
- Click on the “This is me” option and now you see two ways to receive code either via the phone number or the Email address.
- Select the Phone number and click continue and copy the recovery code.
- Enter the required six-digit code and click continue.
- Give the new password and click continue.
- Now you can the facebook new password with a new one.
Follow the steps to speak to a live person on Facebook
- Move to the Help center page of Facebook.
- Search for questions related to the problem.
- First Login into the account.
- A small question mark Can be seen inside the dark circle.
- Click on it in the menu.
- Select "Report a Problem."
- Now Follow the on-screen instructions.
Thus, all the points mentioned above is about the How to change Facebook password without old password and email, if required you can call them on their support number to get immediate feedback or response. If you still need help and want a solution in-detail, you can ask your friends, relative to help you in resolving this issue. Apart from that, read all the frequently asked questions of facebook to get more clarifications.