Facebook password recovery without reset code
In the era of digital globalization and social media trend, Facebook is the oldest and one of the popular social media platforms people use for internet communication today. But because of human tendency whether people use one or more accounts, they do forget their passwords. And if you are also one of those users with weak memory, you can recover it without any fuss easily. Few of the biggest reasons behind forgetting password are not logging in since long, having too many social media accounts and more. And in case you don’t have enough recovery information like reset code, you need other alternatives. To know how to recover Facebook password without a confirmation reset code refer to below points.
Steps To Reset Lost Facebook Account:
1. Firstly try logging in your account
2. Next open Facebook in another tab
3. If you think your account has been hacked by someone else or locked click on my account is compromised
4. Now try identifying yourself by providing an email and tap on the search button
5. Provide with the old or current password
6. In case you don’t remember, click on the email option
7. Check that mail for a password code
8. Enter the new password and press continue
9. Now you can log in with the new password provided and make sure to remember it.
And hence you are done. In case of any doubt kindly contact customer support for more help
Facebook Account Recovery without Using Email and Phone Number
Facebook is known as the king of social networking websites these days. The numbers of its users are close to the population of the planet. However, FB is also used for various other tasks such as marketing and businesses. Now, losing the password for an FB account can lead to high frustration levels in our minds. But what’s more irritating is forgetting its password and the recovery options.
Moreover, Facebook still provides you with other methods to recover your account. Even if you have forgotten the email address and the phone number for your account, you can still get it back. Read further to know all the recovery steps.
Recover FB Account Without Email Address Or Phone Number: Steps
- Initially, navigate to the FB sign-in page
- Click on forgot password link and then you’ll see all the account recovery methods one by one.
- Click on the “I don’t have access to these” option until you find Security Questions option
- Next, you’ll need to enter the exact answer for your security question and recover your account
Additionally, you can also opt for the Trusted Friends recovery method if you are unable to recover your account.
Furthermore, you can contact FB customer services and get proper assistance in recovering your account. Hope this article on how to recover Facebook password without email and phone number has been helpful to you.
How To Get Back Your Facebook Account Through Trusted Friends
Facebook had always ensured that you stay connected with your friends. Ironically, it has also involved this in its recovery process. Yes, it is about the Trusted Friends security feature. This security option lets you recover your FB account via using the friends on your friend's list.
So if you have already picked up 3-4 of your close buddies into your Trusted Friends list into your account then you can easily recover your FB account. Here?s how to do it.
Steps To Recover FB Account Through Trusted Friends
Follow the steps mentioned below to recover your FB account.
- Go to the FB sign-in page
- Click on the Forgotten Account? link
- Enter the username or phone linked with your FB account in the respective field
- Select your account and then you?ll see all the recovery option
- Click on the ?No longer have access to these?? link until you find the Trusted Friend security option
- Next, you?ll need to select your trusted friends from the list
- Now, FB will send recovery code to all of your selected friends
- Collect all the codes from your friends and then enter them in the provided field
- Furthermore, follow the on-screen instructions in order to recover your account.
If you are still trying to figure out how to recover my Facebook account through friends then get in touch with the Facebook technical support.